Bodom - The Movie?!?

RICJAMES

Aug 23, 2014
Germany
Hey Guys

I've heard about a movie that'd be coming in 2016.

It#'s about the murder at lake Bodom, obviously. :p

Anyone else heard about it, some information or just a fake?

AIHLrUf.jpg

I'm new in the forum here, but who the fuck is this cunt?

That's our Joonas. He's a pseudointellectual retard who thinks his thoughts about CoB are interesting while they are stupid and repetitive and he's been apparently doing same posts for nearly ten years. Holy shit Joonas, don't you have any hobbies?

Joonas is like the kid nobody likes at school but sits at your lunch table, but you can't do anything about it.

I expect people not to like me, due to my past issues of acceptance, and thus subconsciously cause people to dislike me. It is not my intent, I try to discuss content related to Children Of Bodom, but you continuously bring me to focus of the discussion. You must ask yourself, if you're the kid at school and see someone been neglected at the dinner table, what is right in your heart to do at that moment.

If your the one being neglected, I would call the mental hospital, with a note; do not let him discuss anything on-line.

Punch him in the face and make the cunt know his place.

I'm sorry if you were bullied at school or at work, but you should know projecting your insecurity onto others in adult life will eventually get you punched in the face hard. Of course this is why the phenomena called "internet haters" exists, because guys like you (and the rest who ruined this forum due to lack of moderators to ban them) only have the guts to act out on the internet. You should really get a hobby, maybe try some sports and art like I do. You should go to therapy or at least a martial art school to build some self-esteem.

Sad to see everything here petrified since the moderators left. Each time I post something about Children Of Bodom the trolls project their low self-esteem on me and that's how this forum has been for many years. I tried once more to contribute to Bodom-related topics, but you just won't stop... Didn't take long for me to realize once again what this place is like.

Just because you say "Joonas sucks" doesn't mean it's true. Take a deep look in the mirror? If not, keep fooling yourself until the end. Good luck with your life; I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I never started a personal argument, (unless something is out of place, and even then matters argue, not people.) This forum is not about Children Of Bodom anymore and I have no interest in "discussing" with you. It takes a lot of understanding and compassion from me to not get pissed off.

Out.

Joonas sucks.

I wonder what you're doing here since everybody gave a +1 for your retreat from this forum and you said by yourself that you won't come back. But here you are again, talking the same shit again, getting the same dislike from every user again, coming with the same answers about how our life must suck again and now your leaving again.

This is why "Joonas sucks". And fyi.... Nobody's here discussing with you because it is you who isn't able to discuss something without stating everything as an unarguable fact which makes a discussion impossible.

You suck - bye bye

And here comes the good ol' pseudointellectual lecture from Joonas. I bet he's the only one who can post such a response to a half-assed joke.

Oh my fucking gosh. Is he really talking the same shit over and over again, in every thread? I thought such dumbness is against physical laws. :D

Pretty sure the highlight of the movie will be close to the end when this intro music plays in the background as they film the bloody and torn camp site with anguished cries of pain, that ironically enough resembles that of the famous murder incident. I don't know what they wanna do and I'm not giving any ideas (I've no expectations for it, as it's obviously just a cheap ass fan fiction thing aimed at a certain audience) but they should definitely use this piece in the movie. I would, this intro is so fucking eerie and atmospheric it's screaming to get into a movie. It was too good to get on the RRF album.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRaSYWT6SsE&spfreload=10[/ame]

Joonas sucks.

I wonder what you're doing here since everybody gave a +1 for your retreat from this forum and you said by yourself that you won't come back. But here you are again, talking the same shit again, getting the same dislike from every user again, coming with the same answers about how our life must suck again and now your leaving again.

This is why "Joonas sucks". And fyi.... Nobody's here discussing with you because it is you who isn't able to discuss something without stating everything as an unarguable fact which makes a discussion impossible.

You suck - bye bye

I think we need to +1 him again :lol:

Remains to be seen whether the band wants anything to do with this movie. The movie could be unoriginal and teeny, just riding on the band's name and fans. The trailer showing the clip on the lake, there's no horror vibe at all, it looks funny... it's hard to make Skandinavian nature look scary, but they should've at least used a red or blue color tint. The artwork is exaggerated, comparing to the trailer. Of course it's possible I'm wrong, but I'm sensing exactly the same shit that's going on with so many movies in this time of bad economy, when you rarely create anything new anymore that captures the interest of people, you'd rather try to make a street credible version of Power Rangers or whatever there's still left to do.

If I'd made this, I'd made the artwork with a black hood, not a skull, first of all. (Just leaving the scythe out.)

I just don't like outsiders milking on the art of someone else. At least the condition should be to make it as great. But hey, this is what we wanted back in the day and now it's happening... just the 2010's art isn't convincing me - the problem with the age of visuals is the emotional aspect is made 2nd priority. Whoever is making this isn't even posting on this forum, which says enough; why should I be interested in someone's money-hungry vision of something that's more deeply engraved in my imagination?

Do they even show 15-year-old tits being cut off with a knife? Don't do it if it's just some playboy bitch being bloody and aching on the verge of asphyxia orgasm. Also it's pretty certain whoever the killer was, wasn't in a stable state like the one on the trailer who looks calm and relaxed.

They better not show the killer in the actual movie. It's another Blair Witch Project kinda thing, but it's intriguing to play with the idea that the killer might actually still be alive and potentially repeat the act. I hope they don't link it to the survivor, cos I don't believe it was him. There were other murder incidents those times where the killer wore the victim's shoes for some weird reason. Other than that, Nils' memory loss is credible, I know this cos I had the same back when the case was reopened, after I was beat up by a gang... sometimes people also end up wearing another person's clothes when severely drunk, happened to me, too...

People talk about the Bodom incident like it's another Salem or there's voodoo involved, but it's really the band and our imagination that creates the mythical thing. All kinds of worse things happened in the north with all kinds of punks losing it. It's more dangerous under the bridges in Helsinki than camping on some random lake.