Bogner Überschall 'rev green' [EU]

loktide

Jul 30, 2007
Germany
Hey guys,

I'm selling my Bogner Uberschall (230V).
The amp works fine and has never failed me. Preamp tubes are currently a mix of Chinese 9th, Ruby's and a Sovtek LPS (phase inverter). Powertubes are Ruby EL34s (approx 2 years old).

This is the first revision (rev green) of the amp and quite rare to come across. It was built in 2002 according to the labeling on the transformer. Tonally it is supposed to be identical to the rev2. The only known changes to the rev2 are the added loop volume control, OD gain and channel volumes pot tapers.

Comes with the original bogner footswitch.

I'm located in Heidelberg, Germany, but would also be willing to ship internationally.

I'm still quite new to this forum, but i have sold stuff several times on sevenstring.org as well as metalguitarist.org under the alias 'loktide'. otherwise, my german ebay alias is 'cgojak'.

I'm looking for 1700€ + shipping (50€ in the EU)

Pictures:

20130212_220328.jpg

20130212_220335.jpg

20130212_220406.jpg

20130212_220444.jpg

the Green IS the Rev2...the next one would be Rev Blue

Ok. I thought rev green was a reference for the green PCBs and pilot light in contrast to the blue pilot lit and PCBs in the "rev blue". Which doesn't help for differentiating the rev2 from the first uber version :-D

So what is this called then? Rev1? 'original Uber'?

Anyway, according to the guys at rig-talk it's supposed to be tonally identical to the rev2.

That is serial #083. Very cool!

"/" (forward slash) - #1
"^" (triangle w/no bottom) - #2
triangle - #3
"+" (plus sign) - #4
"*" (asterisk) - #5
solid dot/circle - #6
square - #7
"V" (capital v) - #8
lightning bolt - #9
"-" (bar) - #0
"P" stands for Prototype

Bumping an old thread, but any chance this is still available?