Bogner Uberschall + GuitarHacks Impulses tone test

Are you recording direct from the head?
From its line out jack. Is it wrong?

The settings are all on 6. Oh, It has an Ibanez Tube Screamer TS7 too, forgot to mention (drive: 2, tone: 5, level: 5).
I will try to boost the mids. Thanks :)
I don´t really know how a "raw" Bogner track should sound like, as I only know it´s tone on the final mixes (Funeral For A Friend and Powerman 5000)

From its line out jack. Is it wrong?

The settings are all on 6. Oh, It has an Ibanez Tube Screamer TS7 too, forgot to mention (drive: 2, tone: 5, level: 5).
I will try to boost the mids. Thanks :)
I don´t really know how a "raw" Bogner track should sound like, as I only know it´s tone on the final mixes (Funeral For A Friend and Powerman 5000)

Wrong? Subjective... I think it sounds good.

Oh, thanks for the replies. It seems so much easier to dial a good tone with this head than to struggle with Line6 stuff : )

I used the "GuitarHack Original Centre.wav" (it´s on the "Original 3 impulses" folder of Guitarhack´s impulses pack) and loaded it on Voxengo Boogex (with all the settings on zero). The Bogner head isn´t mine, I´m just trying to get a good tone from it. I´m using it on a version of The Nobodies from Marilyn Manson.
And, yeah, I speak portuguese, I´m from Brazil... and love Vinho do Porto : )

I used the "GuitarHack Original Centre.wav" (it´s on the "Original 3 impulses" folder of Guitarhack´s impulses pack) and loaded it on Voxengo Boogex (with all the settings on zero). The Bogner head isn´t mine, I´m just trying to get a good tone from it. I´m using it on a version of The Nobodies from Marilyn Manson.
And, yeah, I speak portuguese, I´m from Brazil... and love Vinho do Porto : )

great tone (gr + bass + drums)

I like it, but I don't think my fingers would ever let me dial that tone. :loco:

seems to have a POD type feel to it... like it though.

I like it, but I don't think my fingers would ever let me dial that tone. :loco:

seems to have a POD type feel to it... like it though.

It sounds like almost all uberschall clips I've heard. But I'm an uberschall fan boy so... they're just to damn expensive for my wallet.