Bootlegs to download

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
From www.valleyofdrybones.tk enjoy!

* Sadus: Damn Live bootleg (live show mp3 format 256 kbps)

DOWNLOAD HERE

What is this show all about:

What the hell is that !!!!!!!!

Well about 8 years ago, I was trading a lot of bootlegs videos, mainly vhs, and i got this show of sadus which they performed in California at the paradice Lounge in august 1997. (don't know the excact date)

I really love that show, so i thought to myself well since it is on a vhs cassette this thing will not last forever cause the tape of this show will deteriorate with time (excuse my writing i've had a couple of beers and english is not my first tongue, i'm french)

Anyway...I wanted to keep that show as long as i could, so i decided to digitalized the show to my computer, so that way i could burned it to a cd without the fear of it of being destroyed by time.

So I did just that and in the end i thought that the audio of that show was just too great not to do an audio cd of that. And that's what i did.

Sure, i did'nt have a big $$$ studio to make the audio of that cd as fancy as a real one could have done, but i did what i could with what i had and with my heart......and of course with the audio knowledge that i had at this time......

With this cd being done, i was proud of myself. So i decided, why not do a cover, a back cover and a cd cover...just like a real cd....and in the end i was happy with the result.

I decided by that time, around 1998-2000 that i would send 3 full copies (Cover and all) of what i have done to Steve D, Darren Travis and Jon Allen.....well i did just that....

About two weeks later i have received an email of Steve DiGiorgio telling me that what i have done was great and that the whole band was happy to have receive those cds. He asked me if i could send him an other full copy of the cd , cause Rob Lewis (manager) did not have one, and he was the one to give them the cds when they arrived in california. Steve told me that he (Rob) really wanted one.

WOW... was i excited and proud of myself , the band itself asked me for an other copy....what more could a FAN ask...i was extremly happy. And how could i have forgotten about Rob Lewis, the glue that holds Sadus together. So i sent an other full copy.

Finally, there's 5 copies of that cd that does exist, One for me , Steve,Darren, Jon and Rob. I hope they still have it....

and now it is the time to begin sharing it with you guys and gals.

Enjoy while the download link last, cause i won't reupload it, If you guys want to spread it on the net, go ahead, but please keep the RAR file as it is.

Thanks

Tracklist:

1.Slave to misery
2.Power one
3.Aggression
4.Crutch
5.Safety in numbers
6.Mask
7.Unreality
8.Stronger than life

Jason really did a great job on this bootleg. It sounds awesome, and the guys played one hell of a show! :headbang: