bootlegs

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
AS A YOOF I USED TO LISTEN TO TV ON THE RADIO EVERY FRIDAY.ONE WEEK HE PLAYED A SAXON GIG FROM THE INNOCENCE TOUR . DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN GET THIS ON BOOTLEG?

I bet this was the Mike Mansfield thing that was on telly around 92/93, ive never seen it before or since but it was more or less a whole concert, Innocence era set too. Any one else got any info on this?

Originally posted by WILKS
AS A YOOF I USED TO LISTEN TO TV ON THE RADIO EVERY FRIDAY.ONE WEEK HE PLAYED A SAXON GIG FROM THE INNOCENCE TOUR . DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN GET THIS ON BOOTLEG?

I think this would be the Hammy Odeon '85 show. Dont think it ever got pressed onto vinyl (or CD) but it will be amongst the trading circles for sure.

I have a funny/awful memory of that broadcast : I got home (early?) totally trashed & couldnt find a new trape to record it on.
In my drunken stupor i ended up using tapes that had a few minutes blank at the end of something else! You know, 15mins here, 20mins there etc. It was so stupid,why did i even bother?!!
God knows how i managed to not record over some of the other stuff on the tapes lol.
And before you ask, no i didnt get it all & havent got a clue where those "bits" are nowadays!

I have that gig on tape. And before anyone asks, I haven't got a tape to tape so I can't tape it for you!

Good story innocent! The things we do when we are in a drunken stupor eh?!! I of course, haven't done anything silly whilst being in a drunken stupor! Er umm...........:lol: