Bootlegs

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has any Firewind bootleg DVD/CD/mp3 's that they are willing to share.
I don't have much of a bootleg collection as I just decided that I would start collecting them.

If anyone wants to negotiate something, let me know

Thanks!

I have some. But Gus is against bootlegging so there isn't much to work.
I'm still working on a number of bootlegs from 2011 and 2012 where I have the raw audio laying around.

I have at the moment ready:
-live-
Japan 2004 including "Rock you like a Huricane feat. Rob Rock" (3rd Firewind concert ever)(only known live recordings of a number of BHAH and BE songs) (only known recordings of "Love Of My Life"(Queen) and "Rock you like a hurricane" (Scorpions))
Norway 2004 (Only known live recording of a number of FBF songs)
Japan 2007 (Henning Basse on vocals) (only known full concert recording with Henning)
Springfield 2008
Graspop 2008 pro-shot video is on Youtube look for my second channel or there are links in the videos i posted earlier
Manchester 2009 (only known live recording of "Losing Faith")(first night "Losing Faith" name was used instaid of "Days of no trust)
Mylos 2011
St. Paul's, MN 2011

-misc.-
Rare Tracks Vol I (includes large number of rare recordings from comp. Albums and live recordings) (including a live version of "peramenes mou agapes" recorded the night that Live Premonition was shot)
Another recording you need to message me for

-in the works-
A number of bootlegs from 2011-2012 including:
Mylos 2012
Atleast 1 with Mats Leven on vocals
And maybe 2 compilations:
One with Gus G preforming with other artists, I have some recordings where he plays with Uli, Marty Friedman, Vinnie Moore etc.
And one with audio I have from gigs where there isn't a full audio availible

Send me a message with what you want. I DO THESE FOR FREE, but if you have any bootlegs I don't have they would be appreciated.

I have some. But Gus is against bootlegging so there isn't much to work.
I'm still working on a number of bootlegs from 2011 and 2012 where I have the raw audio laying around.

I have at the moment ready:
-live-
Japan 2004 including "Rock you like a Huricane feat. Rob Rock" (3rd Firewind concert ever)(only known live recordings of a number of BHAH and BE songs) (only known recordings of "Love Of My Life"(Queen) and "Rock you like a hurricane" (Scorpions))
Norway 2004 (Only known live recording of a number of FBF songs)
Japan 2007 (Henning Basse on vocals) (only known full concert recording with Henning)
Springfield 2008
Graspop 2008 pro-shot video is on Youtube look for my second channel or there are links in the videos i posted earlier
Manchester 2009 (only known live recording of "Losing Faith")(first night "Losing Faith" name was used instaid of "Days of no trust)
Mylos 2011
St. Paul's, MN 2011

-misc.-
Rare Tracks Vol I (includes large number of rare recordings from comp. Albums and live recordings) (including a live version of "peramenes mou agapes" recorded the night that Live Premonition was shot)
Another recording you need to message me for

-in the works-
A number of bootlegs from 2011-2012 including:
Mylos 2012
Atleast 1 with Mats Leven on vocals
And maybe 2 compilations:
One with Gus G preforming with other artists, I have some recordings where he plays with Uli, Marty Friedman, Vinnie Moore etc.
And one with audio I have from gigs where there isn't a full audio availible

Send me a message with what you want. I DO THESE FOR FREE, but if you have any bootlegs I don't have they would be appreciated.

That would be great! Like I said, I don't have much right now, because I just started with collecting bootlegs, but I will be spending lots of time looking for some. Whatever I find that u don't' have, I'll gladly pass along to you.
I only have the Japan 2004 audio, St Paul.
This week I should have a dvd of the full Montreal show from, I think 2008. Let me know how you want to do do it. If you want me to mail you blank cd's etc.

I have a Firewind two cd set bootleg for sale called "Only A Dream"

It is actually an original japanese pro-cd-r bootleg, very rare to find!

It was recorded live at Shibuya Quattro, Tokyo, Japan 5th March 2011

CD1) 01. intro 02. The Ark Of Lies 03. Head Up High 04. Destination Forever 05. World On Fire 06. guitar solo 07. The Fire & The Fury 08. drums solo 09. Insanity 10. keyboard solo 11. Angels Forgive Me 12. Heading For The Dawn 13. Chariot 14. My Loneliness 15. Mercenary Man

CD2) 01. Brother's Keeper 02. Till The End Of Time 03. Maniac 04. band introductions 05. Tyranny Encore; 06. Into The Fire 07. I Am The Anger 08. Marty's Talk Show 09. Danny Boy 10. Parisienne Walkways 11. Iron Man 12. Falling To Pieces 13. outro

If are anyone interested in buying it, please drop me an email or a private message.

Thank you!

Where in fucks name did you find that i've been looking everywhere for that bootleg! What do you want for it I usually trade trough something like mediafire.

I never buy bootlegs, I keep to the general rules of the Deadhead bootleggers. So no money involved anywhere