Bordello of blood

Sir Phobos

BEATER OF ASS
Apr 10, 2005
Dallas Texas
What was the name of the song they did for its sound track,
I had it on a burned cd ( well I didnt like the whole soundtrack)

The opening of that song is sweet ( and funny enough my ex-wife, 3 of her couisins and i ) where up late, we had been partying I popped it in the sterio,
as it faded in every one looked up thinking they where hearing police sirens :headbang: o_O

I thought it was hilarious then,guess you had to be there for it

I feel the sunrise :D

I cant make out all the words
but the back vocal track
and once again that perpetual rythmic groove

Dude I swear sometimes I get the feeling that its like a boat speeding through water

SAZZ said:
what is the song Ghost from? isnt it from an Ice Cube movie or something???
Ghost is from the Taking the Music Back single. What you're thinking of are the pieces of music Anthrax recorded for 'Ghosts of Mars.'

Actually does anyone have the soundtrack from Ghosts of Mars ??? Anthrax's score on that was pretty cool - and actually Anyplace but Here's intro is taken directly off one of those soundtrack scores (well similar).

aliasp said:
Actually does anyone have the soundtrack from Ghosts of Mars ??? Anthrax's score on that was pretty cool - and actually Anyplace but Here's intro is taken directly off one of those soundtrack scores (well similar).
I have it, but I'm not too much of a fan of it, other than 'Love Siege.' Some of the riffs are cool, especially seeing that the intro of 'Anyplace' came from those sessions. Recycling 'Killing Box' was pretty useless in my opinion. It has it's moments though... and it's much better than the actual movie. ;)

Sir Phobos said:
so which song did I have then? I havent seen ghosts of mars to know they had a track on it
Anthrax scored the movie for Ghosts of Mars. They're not actual "songs", pre se... it's a score.

The song you're talking about is called Bordello of Blood from the movie Bordello of Blood, a completely different and infinitely better (and that's not saying much) movie.

Theres a cool 5-10 minute featurette on the Ghosts of Mars dvd called "Scoring Ghosts of Mars." It shows John Carpender working on the music in the movie with Anthax(paul crook), Steve Vai, and Buckethead.

I saw Demon knight when it was in theaters first, but in Bordello, I just barley recognized the sound of the band before it cuts to a differnt scene and no more music
funny thing about Demon Knight though, Hey man nice Shot
in the movie and on the soundtrack, Its the demo version of that song ( Filter broke up before they ever made an album, it Reznor's cousin or something)

they got back together after the movie cuz everyone was asking who they where, to finally do the album...to bad the next album sucked