Bored in Tokyo

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Hello

Well, I got the flight back that I wanted and I`m ALMOST home. Stuck in Tokyo airport for another five hours, though (actually, it might only be four).

Free internet access here, cable connection and all, but the keyboards are dodgy - characters all over the place, and one of them mouse things where you have to drag your finger over the square. Quite annoying!

In case you haven`t heard already, Mark and Bev are now married. It was a wonderful day, and the DJ played some Maiden at the end of the night! Bring Your Daughter never sounded so good. Oh, and Mark and I did a duet of Bohemian Rhapsody on karaoke which went down extremely well.

Nothing else to report. I smell quite a bit because I`ve been in airports and on planes for about 20 hours now. Sigh.

See yis soon!

And now I'm back at home. Dull flight from Tokyo, but I slept for about two hours - felt awful afterwards though.

Do people ever vomit from a lack of sleep? When I was waiting for the plane in Tokyo I was exhausted and felt like I was going to do a technicolour yawn, but didn't.

Nup! And I have the house all to myself for two and a half weeks, so that means lots of partying, booze, easy women and loud rock & roll music!

Easy women? Lads, lads, there's no such thing! Sure they're all captivating to look at and testaments to the miraculous beauty of creation, but once you start trying to get to know them, they reveal just how evil, manipulative and backstabbing they are :heh:.

Take it from one who doesn't know, and is too damn scared to find out :lol:

W