bored, so this is what ive been doing at work

W

Will @ work

I feel my facial hair, and whatever i think is too long, i chop it off with a pair of blue-handled scissors

it's now break time, so i look in the bathroom mirror. the left side is now puffier than the right side. i might post a pic when i get home

Wow, when i'm bored at work I just look at shit Guru has poste, laugh my ass off, then go back to work.

My facial hair gets insane split ends. Like the split ends will split and those will split and so will those ones. Seriously, it's nuts.
Anyway, I have a bad habit of ripping off the split ends. And I end up just ripping out a lot of hairs trying to do it. So eventually my goatee starts to look stupid and I shave it down.

Update. no picture was supplied out of extreme boredom (also notice my lack of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum pictures from last weekend -2?-)

my bears gets splitends, so i just yank the hairs out. fuck em, those nasty traitors.

i've since evened up the sides of my face, so all's good.

sorry for the lack of evidence, but i figure that since i've went public with the whole prostate massager thing, you'd all believe me when i make a comment about FACIAL HAIR

You never did give a photo of how to use an Aneros, so photos of face will be acceptable for replacement.

1399202253_l.jpg

This is all you need then. I wish to see his off-kilter beard, not his butt plug.