Borknagar Keyboard Notes

Jan 3, 2002
Drammen, Norge
I don't believe any keyboard notes has been transcribed and I seriously doubt Lars has the time for that now, but we're working on the bass and guitar notes (no eta on those atm though).

Tyr

:lol:

@Lars: tell me why good keymasters always cover name and type kayboard and don't talk about equipment?

Originally posted by henrikmain
This forum is great. You all seem very helpful and friendly, unlike some other forums I've seen....

Good of you to mention that. :D
I think this is the general hallmark of most of the UM boards here. That's why it's such a nice place to stay at.

isn't it hard for a keyboard player if he/she can't read music...? for me as a guitar player it isn't so important because tabs are much better than notes (maybe because i'm not very good in reading them ;) ) but most keyboard transcriptions are notes, right?

Ummm... Didn't he start playing to piano at 8 years of age?
And wasn't it with a teacher? I think he's just being lazy or too buse with the new Solefald album. Hope it reaches to stores soon.
Solefald :headbang:

Well, I did learn to play the piano with a teacher as a kid, but I would always hear her play the pieces first, and then I would remember them and play them myself as soon as I got home - that's how I never really got around to learn notes. I guess my memory was too good and my lazyness too well developed, hehe. Anyway, It's no problem not to able to read keyboard notes as long as I make everything I play myself ;)

Pyrate: The Solefald album is already mixed, and will probably hit the stores around christmas.

Eldzik: Theres another thread on this board where you can read about all my (and the rest of the band's) equipment...

Yeah... You forget quickly in your younger days. I have forgotten all I learned from my flute-lessons. But, however:
Christmas is saved!!!
Any teasers for the new album?
I don't need it actually. I know that it will be a masterpiece :D
And another thing: Why don't Solefald have their own forum?

And Grail will be awesome!
Tyr, Asgeir, Lazare and Cornelius. What could be better? Nothing!

Henrik too.
@ Lars: I just wanted to say that I think "Inner Landscape" is one of the best songs ever written. If there had been any justice in the world, then this song would be regarded as a classic as great as Grieg's "Dovregubben's Hall" etc.

Thank you - I'm flattered!

About Grail: Well, things are moving slowly - as you people might know, we (myself, Asgeir, Tyr and Cornelius) have quite a lot of projects going, and it's hard find the time to dive into and coordinate everything. Grail is a project that will probably take some time to get to the point of a release, but it will happen sometime in the future...

I guess you just have to be patient and enjoy our other releases in the meantime ;)

The Grail album(or whatever they choose to release) will be very cool I think, I've only heard fragments, but those samples were coolness to the extended......prog,prog,prog,prog.........

mr V

thx a lot guys :D

@Lars: i read this thread a month ago or so... and copy/sent your post to my friend who recorded keys for Enter Chaos album and play in the best polish black metal band... he was very jealous :lol: