BORKNAGAR Signs With INDIE RECORDINGS

great news, nice pictures of a journalist/fireman/hammond-wrecker, my day can't be ruined! :D

do you know if Plastichead will also print new merchandise??

Despite the name, Indie Recordings is a fantastic label.
They handle all of Nuclear Blast's releases in Norway, whichi includes big artists like Dimmu, Nightwish and In Flames, so I don't think Borknalbums will be harder to find!

^ How come? You know it'll be great :) . Also, I'm sure it won't be Quintessence 2 because Mr.V is on vocals, and I hope it stays that way :kickass: :headbang:, Mr.V pwns.

I needed this fireman version of Lars today. I accidently set one of our pastures on fire and we had to call the fire department and everything because the wind was blowing strong and it spread to nearby fields. How embarassing.....

I needed this fireman version of Lars today. I accidently set one of our pastures on fire and we had to call the fire department and everything because the wind was blowing strong and it spread to nearby fields. How embarassing.....

Why that kind of stuff always happens in the States? Reckless boy/girl, I'm glad your embarrassed. I hope you planted some trees in order to compensate for your actions.

Hahaha, you're kidding me right? Please tell me you are, I don't want to think you're a dumbass. Yes, I'm going to plant some trees from burning some 8-odd acres of dead grass, which incidentaly is the best fertilizer for the spring and the grass there will be thicker and greener than anywhere that wasn't burned. Who's reckless now, biatch!?

^ How come? You know it'll be great :) . Also, I'm sure it won't be Quintessence 2 because Mr.V is on vocals, and I hope it stays that way :kickass: :headbang:, Mr.V pwns.

Well I dunno. You know how Epic "athough much better" was a lot like Empiriscm except it had that earthy sometimes rockish influence that made it different?

I kind of predict, "out of no where just in my mind" this could end up being synthy and dark like Quintessence, just with another x factor to change it somehow.

But I'm high, don't listen to me.

Sadly no firemen will ever be as dashing as Lars <3 a girl can dream.

Oh, I disagree.

I had a stove fire in my old apartment one day; some grease in a frying pan caught fire, and I smothered it with another pan and a canister of salt. But, it was still smoking, so I called the emergency services, and three firemen came out. Huge, burly guys, brickhouses of men that would make Asgeir look scrawny.

Two looked at the stove, determined that the fire was indeed out, and congratulated me for smothering it with salt and metal :)rock:) - most would just throw water on it, which is the worst thing you could possibly do.

The third was put on 'cat detail', e.g. quieting down my 11 lb Siamese cat, who was screaming her little head off (as Siamese are wont to do). The sight of this huge guy, sitting on the floor, and playing with my cat with a pink toy catnip mouse, was one of the cuter things I've seen in my life. I was sad when they had to leave :lol: