HEAVY X-MAS FROM INDIE RECORDINGS

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
HEAVY X-MAS FROM INDIE RECORDINGS

To make up for all the boring Christmas carols we are beeing overloaded with these days we at Indie Recordings have decided to give you all solid dose of metal for christemas – exclusively through MYSPACE.

On our profile www.myspace.com/indierecordings you will be able to download, for FREE, a complete album with the very best of Norwegian metal. Christmas Carnage Vol.1 contains tracks of Cronian, Satyricon, Enslaved, Keep Of Kalessin, Audrey Horne, Stonegard ++ and will be available from DEC 24th to JAN 1st. The entire album will be streamed in the player, and next to it you can choose to download either a Package with mp3`s or one with all the songs in lossless format. We even made a complete artwork for the CD to make it extra cool. Now you can download, print, burn, cut and in no time you will have a genuine copy of Christmas Carnage Vol.1 in your hands. A CD full of the best of what Norwegian metal has to offer – just what you need to get that good old Christmas feeling. So, DEC 24th to JAN 1st – make sure to stop by and get your copy.

Happy Holidays from Indie Recordings

Cool deal. I know that if I hear any more Christmas tunes that aren't being done by King Diamond or Twisted Sister, I'm gonna FUCKING SHOOT SOMEBODY! :loco: