Bostaph back behind the kit for Testament!

Platinum Maze

Random Star
Feb 21, 2003
Oakland, NJ
Well, at least temporarily! In Chuck Billy's own words, Nick Barker was deported when they arrived back from Europe last weekend. So they had Bostaph sit in last night in Poughkeepsie NY, and even with less than a week to prepare, he tore it up. They even taught him a new song! They are headed back to Europe next weekend from what I understand (Germany maybe?), but they play in NJ today and MA Monday. Skolnick was so dialed in, it's stupid. Overall, they sounded great. I saw them in '01 and '99, but this was the best I've seen/heard them since '89.

Eerie Inhabitants
The New Order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Sins of Omission
DNR
3 Days in Darkness
The Afterlife (new song)
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Into the Pit
Over the Wall
----------------
The Preacher
Alone in the Dark
Disciples of the Watch

Well, at least temporarily! In Chuck Billy's own words, Nick Barker was deported when they arrived back from Europe last weekend.

What's happening with all this stupid visas issues? Same happened to Stream Of Passion when went to play in England.

I will understand that inmigration authorities were after rock musicians in a witch hunt like in the Beatles days for drugs, but nowdays the threat supposedly is terrorism. So now what every rock musician is part of Al-Qaeda?

I know this diverge from the original post, but it enrages me the way musicians as WORKERS are treated around the world
g070.gif

NP: Ostrogoth - 'Conquest'