bounus cd with digi pack a huge dissapointment

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
the song anthrax is a complete waste of time and so is lonejustice,luckily in my world makes up for those other songs,i quite like the packaging,its something diff than the usually glossy covers.

ian442 said:
Hell I scratched lone justice on my US CD so i have to get another one,,,i totally love that song especially when im driving cause the pace is just so hard and fast...

I totally love that whole cd,,,even the kids love it, we call Anthrax cd's by the colors.

So that one is orange, and WCFYA is Purple, they love catharsis and Crush a lot as well...

what a way to wind the little ones up...
dude, that's so awesome how you have your little ones all into anthrax. I totally see myself doing the same if I was a father.

mrthrax said:
the song anthrax is a complete waste of time and so is lonejustice,luckily in my world makes up for those other songs,i quite like the packaging,its something diff than the usually glossy covers.

why didnt Scott do his voice intro on In my world, the 'their gonna put me in jail...' thing

ian442 said:
Look im doing my best to steer them away from any possible interest in boy band or britney or any of that other crap...

There is nothing wrong with heavy metal. its not evil, as the churches sometimes claim...there are some real hard truths behind the lyrics and its not a one size fits all world.
mos def. If I ever have kids, they're gonna listen to good music from the day they're born. Metal. Pop. Rock. As long as I approve, it's all good. They're gonna totally be into Anthrax.

ian442 said:
Look im doing my best to steer them away from any possible interest in boy band or britney or any of that other crap...

There is nothing wrong with heavy metal. its not evil, as the churches sometimes claim...there are some real hard truths behind the lyrics and its not a one size fits all world.
mos def. If I ever have kids, they're gonna listen to good music from the day they're born. Metal. Pop. Rock. As long as I approve, it's all good. They're gonna totally be into Anthrax.

I dunno why you whine, Anthrax the song totally rocks on the bonus CD, one of the best songs of TGOTE, Lone Justice is also awesome. I miss the beginning of In My World too.