When All Is Said Double CD vs Digi-pack?

Kiekan

May 1, 2006
Chicago, USA
symbiosis.awardspace.com
Alright, so I saw the ad for the When All Is Said compilation coming out next month (which is really soon, sweet). For those who havn't seen the ad, check it out:

EDGEOFSANITYINFO.jpg

Man that is some mighty awesome album artwork, lol.

But anyways, my question is: does anyone know if there is a difference between the digi-pack version and the double CD version? Obviously the case, but is that it? Maybe Dan could answer this?

Heard about that for the first time!
It's a must have!

Edge Of Sanity is still the most significant Dan Swanö project for me. Crimson I & II are godsend.
Wheeeeew I'm burning for a new Epic Death sequel.

Tumn said:
BTW Dan, who did the artwork? It is bad ass!

I agree, the artwork is fuckin' sweet! I will definately be buying this when it comes out!

The part of the ad that said "All tracks very remastered by Dan Swanö..." cracked be up :lol: I've never heard of "very remastered" before, but if Dan did it, I'm sure it will be nothing short of awesome!

love that cover.. like all the old Edge Of Sanity albums come together like ancient monsters to fight for a final time :)

Surely gonna buy it - but I wonder how both Crimsons will fit on one disc? Did you do some cutting Dan?

@Danimal, I also chuckled at "very remastered". I thought - usually the "remastered" claims are hardly noticeable, but if Dan says "very remastered" then I´m not gonna ask any questions man! Surely Dan mastered the hell out of the tracks (or into the tracks? uuh) :D

Another thing I just noticed. It seems that Crimson (as well as Crimson II, but its not so odd for C2, since it was already set up in this manner) will be split into 46 tracks. Something thats kinda funny, though: seems disc 2, with the two Crimsons, is going to have 99 tracks, lol. Awesome. Has there ever been a CD with 99 tracks (with real, actual music) by any artist?

Naglfar said:
Would be nice if that cover art was made available as a desktop... :)

I totally agree!

Kiekan said:
Another thing I just noticed. It seems that Crimson (as well as Crimson II, but its not so odd for C2, since it was already set up in this manner) will be split into 46 tracks. Something thats kinda funny, though: seems disc 2, with the two Crimsons, is going to have 99 tracks, lol. Awesome. Has there ever been a CD with 99 tracks (with real, actual music) by any artist?

I totally agree!

Tool's Undertow has 69 tracks! :)

Desktop would be cool, but I have a hard time wanting to replace Dan's RTC Bloodbath desktop, and I have Mike's on my other computer.

funny, on the flyer it says releasedate 02 october, but in the shop it says, available for immediate shipment.

by the way, if i order in euro it's 15,25 euro, if i order in $ it's 15,25$ which is 12 euro.... i think that although i am in the nehterlands, i am going to make an order in dollars, hehe....