Edge of Sanity, When All Is Said

yeah i have 9 on my retail crimson 2. looks like somethings wrong there. looks like i got another cd to buy, knowing that my copy is faulty. all these damn years i thought that was the full song..... is it possible that some promo copys were released for retail in a mixup?

damn..
yeah it actually was used on amazon. looks like a was screwd there. thats what i get for trying to save a few bucks. i'll just have to buy it new haha.

but back to the point..buy "when all is said" its a great addition! :headbang:
i hate greatest hit albums, but i love this album.

damn..
yeah it actually was used on amazon. looks like a was screwd there. thats what i get for trying to save a few bucks. i'll just have to buy it new haha.

but back to the point..buy "when all is said" its a great addition! :headbang:
i hate greatest hit albums, but i love this album.

If you bought it off Amazon, tell this to Amazon. Sellers can get seriously downgraded and their fees increased for doing what they did to you.

Glad you guys convinced me to buy When All Is Said, its REALLY great
Honestly, brutal but soothing
and i havent even got to the Crimsons yet!! i fear it will be too much music to handle, and it will go right over my head.

i also read in the booklet that you guys chose the songs to go on it! congrats, whoever you were.

awesome, i just remembered, it mentions your username in the booklet at that part

so, which Edge of Sanity album should i go to next, keeping in mind i have the Crimsons?
I really enjoy their more diverse songs, so perhaps their most diverse album would suit me best.

Yeah, most of us that were on her at the time voted. It was fun seeing our usernames in the booklet when the album finally arrived.

I agree with Tumn about Unorthodox and Purgatory Afterglow. After that I'd go for The Spectral Sorrows, then Infernal, then Nothing But Death Remains... And the only album I haven't been able to get into is Cryptic. It just doesn't sound right, perhaps because Dan wasn't involved in that album. It's up to you if you want to get it or not.