When All Is Said Double CD vs Digi-pack?

You know whats even stranger. This company is about 40 mins from me but it's cheaper for me to order in US dollars to ??

If i order in US currency: 12 dollars = 90 Swedish crowns
If i order in Swe currency: 21 dollars = 158 Swedish crowns

I must have misunderstood this.... ?

Någon svensk som kan förklara?

Naglfar said:
Tool's Undertow has 69 tracks! :)

that's strange...I have an Original Undertow CD I bought like six years ago and mine has only nine tracks(the back cover list states 10 tracks but the last 2 songs(flood and disgustipated) are both on the 9th track.
I don't have 69 tracks...neither does any of my friends who also own the cd though I understand how the 69 tracks is interlaced with the whole sex theme on the album.
Must be only on american cd's...mine was made in the EU.

ps
I'm totally buying the EoS compilation when it comes out

paradoxile said:
that's strange...I have an Original Undertow CD I bought like six years ago and mine has only nine tracks(the back cover list states 10 tracks but the last 2 songs(flood and disgustipated) are both on the 9th track.
I don't have 69 tracks...neither does any of my friends who also own the cd though I understand how the 69 tracks is interlaced with the whole sex theme on the album.
Must be only on american cd's...mine was made in the EU.

ps
I'm totally buying the EoS compilation when it comes out

That may be it. I bought undertow... I can't remember how long ago. A long time ago. Mine has 69 tracks, the first 8, then 60 blank tracks, then disgustipated. =)

Tumn said:
I ordered the digi and the regular version from BlackMark, I don't think it is available yet though..

It's always the same with BlackMark, they create a release date (maybe they roll the dice??), and then the album isn't available for weeks anywhere. I remember that I had to ask for "Crimson II" in my store for several weeks... When it was finally available, they had ten copies, probably because I asked so many times :rolleyes: I had to order "Alive again" from some strange mailorder (not my regular ones), because it wasn't available anywhere in Germany.
And now, "When all is said" isn't available in any of the regular mailorders for metal albums, either they don't list it all, or they say "not available". And I doubt it is available in any store in Germany, I even didn't check this, because I'm so sure it is not... :mad:
Does anyone know where or when we can get the album??

This is better and this is the BEST of according to the fans here. Plus you're getting BOTH Crimsons for the price of one.

yeah and besides Edge of Sanity is pretty much dead...Crimson II was an exception anyway(a great exception but still)
and I rather get a compilation than get nothing at all

Yeah. Who did the artwork? Wasn't there some forum user action going on. I remember myself for posting the idea to make a collage with the old covers hehe...