When All Is Said Double CD vs Digi-pack?

Received it yesterday, great package, nice words from the Man Himself. A great collection which should be suitable for everyone who doesn't know Edge Of Sanity yet!! And only 15,25 USd, which is about 12 euro's, for a double cd!!

I received my digipack today, not sure where the jewel case version is since I ordered both from Blackmark. These tracks sound great so far, but I am not finished listening to them yet! Thank you Dan :)

Cool package. The Crimson remasters are great. I never really noticed how muddy the original mix to Crimson II was until now. I guess it was a case of the "music being stronger than the production" as Dan would say...

I even like the other songs too!

ah crap.. didn´t receive my package yet.

seems like Black Mark is moving to a new office and closed until December 4th. Guess I have to wait some more!

Cool package. The Crimson remasters are great. I never really noticed how muddy the original mix to Crimson II was until now. I guess it was a case of the "music being stronger than the production" as Dan would say...

I even like the other songs too!

Good deal! The first CD is a well rounded mix of EoS songs I think and could get anyone into the band and their other material rather than just the Crimsons.

I haven't got my copy yet because i'm waiting for the metal shop to order it but I did hear the crimsons on mp3 and I pretty much agree with niel about the new mix being so much clearer.

I haven't got my copy yet because i'm waiting for the metal shop to order it but I did hear the crimsons on mp3 and I pretty much agree with niel about the new mix being so much clearer.

You will especially notice the difference on cheap speakers. If you have a good set of earphones, the difference will not be that big, IMO.