Boxing thread

yup, I finished watching Tyson's match a while ago also, well yeah it's a bit sad, especially that he had the chance to win it in the first two rounds, oh well, it's just the end of an era, as the one of the commentators said. Too bad his career had to end like that indeed.

yeah unfortunately, he aint what he used to be, i dont think he would fight if he doesnt have that much debt.
Bambi: I watch thai boxing sometimes, but it doesnt give me the same feeling, i quess its because those guys doesnt seem strong enough.

best that ain thai boxing, its bando, different rules. And guys like or ernesto hoost dont seem strong enough? Believe me them boys would take most boxers heads of with those shins. I've been play kicked by a thai boxer and i limped for days afterwards. Interestingly enough tyson is meant to fight K1 so hopefully we'll see him get demolished again.

I cant stand watching heavyweights these days, id rather watch good lightweights or thai fights

bambi? give us a few lessons like? could of done with them sticks a few weeks back :erk: we could train out in irishtown, in the fields among the cows, maybe use them for hurdles ;)

:)

Our little boxers are national heroes.

montazs.jpg

o20000923erdei.jpg

RottenAngel said:
I think Jujitsu is much better than Boxing. I practiced it for four years and i think it’s really good! There’s no art in Boxing :yuk:
I think jujitsu looks good i have been taking my son to it and he loves it, its ok to sit and watch him which is cute i love seeing him bow when he enters the dragon :D he knows some good moves.

RottenAngel said:
I think Jujitsu is much better than Boxing. I practiced it for four years and i think it’s really good! There’s no art in Boxing :yuk:

Is there art in ju-jitsu? :tickled:

What belt do you have?

Before my training I used to see the kids training and they looked lovely in the kimono practicing their techniques. :)

I think that’s one of the most complete martial arts. You have the regular fight but there are also techniques in the floor and with weapons, which nowadays are very useful!