Boxing thread

ahh, the most interesting fight would be bruce lee vs. ali. lee actually wanted it but it never happened. and i was kick by a kick-boxer once, actually he was showing me how to block a kick and it hurts like hell. those guys are strong i know it but it just doesnt give me the same feeling.

to be honest most of whats called jiu jitsu these days is shite IMO. Before you go telling people theres no art in boxing try sparring a decent boxer. Boxing is art and science, Most modern jiu jitsu is just posturing, unless youre a bjj'er that is :D

ali vs lee. After the joke that was ali versus the japanese wrestler im glad it never happened.

mullet.jpg

this reminds me, i was reading a list of classic fight starter lines for blokes in pubs, my favourite was "did you just call my pint a puff??" :tickled:

yeah theres a few, one is guy whos only about 18 hesnaps the other guys shin in the first 5 seconds, hes dead happy about it too :erk:

Bambi said:
to be honest most of whats called jiu jitsu these days is shite IMO. Before you go telling people theres no art in boxing try sparring a decent boxer. Boxing is art and science, Most modern jiu jitsu is just posturing, unless youre a bjj'er that is :D

ali vs lee. After the joke that was ali versus the japanese wrestler im glad it never happened.

Where have you seen it?? :err:
If that’s your opinion what can I say… I like it very much! :D

I’m also curious about kung fu! And definitely Bruce Lee was the great master :worship:

seen it. done it. for a long time. walked away. If yer training somewhere where they can make it work for real as opposed to demonstrating fancy locks etc youre one of the few.

And why is brucey so great?? ive never seen him fight anyone worth mentioning. he had some brilliant ideas that were ahead of their time but himself??