Brain Pain Reunion

Cookie Queen

Aug 11, 2007
How many of you are still around from the old KCMU Brain Pain parties? I am in the very beginning stages of planning a reunion. Please message me here at the forum so I can get in touch with you. Swill as one! :kickass:
Teresa aka Cookie Queen.

roflroflsrs.jpg

Some time ago, 20 years, to be exact, Seattle had a Sunday radio show, hosted by Jeff Gilbert, dedicated to us metalheads called Brain Pain. We would gather at a friend's house and commence to swilling and banging our heads. Occasionally, members of our group would debut their albums on that show (Sanctuary). We had a fairly massive group of people that would all party together. This is the place where I introduced Warrel to Tracy (the owner of Studio Seven). These were great times and I'm trying to see how many diehards are still out there, possibly reading this forum, to see if we can have a 20th anniversary reunion. :headbang::kickass:

oh, cool idea!

BTW, "Swill as One" are the lyrics we substituted into Death Angel's "Kill as One." Jeff, the host, would usually play it and we'd all commence to singing, and swilling when the chorus played. Very juvenile, but we were all babies back then.