I've been diagnosed with a brain tumor

i hope the band will carry out this persons wish to not sell out like metallica

I'm Sandra Witzen, Renske Witzen's 14 year old sister. I'm sorry to say that Renske took her life August 21st, 2002, at 4:30 pm. She had high emotional problems and could not take it anymore. I hope we can all remember her as a very special 'woman'.

Okay...so Renske lied about having a brain tumour(according to this person)and had her friend/sister tell us that she died during an operation on the tumour even though she'd really killed herself on the same day that she was suposed to have died...and now the truth is finally coming out about this...huh?This is a bit odd,isn't it?

even if you are not religious, it won´t be over after this life.
oh, it´s hard to find words for someone in your situation. i believe in god, even if i don´t understand why things like this happen. i´m 20, too. maybe i have a different attitude towards death, maybe because i know that there is another eternal life for you and everyone else. oh girl, seems like some are just not made for this world. how i wish i could take your fate. seriously.
have hope, find your peace of mind

I know that a lot of people here aren't religous, but I am one of the minority. In my humble opinion we are all here to learn, though you might not remember things consiously at times hun your soul remembers, and so do those who's lives you've touched. Just remember that life is to enjoy, and you have more reason then anyone here to enjoy every moment. Do the things that make you happy, weather it's listening to awsome music or picking your nose in public just to get people looking at ya funny, it doesn't matter. The belief of the masses dictate reality, and we ALL believe that you WILL be here for your 20th birthday and you will. Just know that all of our thoughts are with you and that we hope that we can give you a few laughs before you get to look in at sexy people in the shower without them knowing. (entirely unfair if you ask me;) ) Just do me one really big favor and make sure you get in a good goose or two while you're at it. :D

We all love you sweetcheeks, and I'm not just saying that to say it.

Faith

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Okay...so Renske lied about having a brain tumour(according to this person)and had her friend/sister tell us that she died during an operation on the tumour even though she'd really killed herself on the same day that she was suposed to have died...and now the truth is finally coming out about this...huh?This is a bit odd,isn't it?
it doesn't really matter if someone actually died, but if somebody that's still alive had lied about being dead, well then that's a whole different story all together

dreaming neon darkspot said:
it doesn't really matter if someone actually died, but if somebody that's still alive had lied about being dead, well then that's a whole different story all together

if this is an old thread then how is it going with the tumor? i dont know you from before but i can only imagine what you are going through...hang in there, everything will hopefully and probably sort out