This is a correction about Etherealsadness

U

Unregistered

Ok. Let me please correct everyone here. Renske did not die due to a brain tumor. Hell, she didn't have a brain tumor. How would I know? Im her little sister, Sandra. Renske didn't die August 9th. She was planning to, thats why she posted that thread under Angela's name. She jumped infront of a train August 21st, 2002, at 4:30 pm. She had very many emotional problem,s and was depressed. I'm sorry she confused you so. I hope she lives on in all our hearts and memories. Please forgive her. What she did was brave, and is alot better than having to go to a mental institution after. I loved her dearly, as her sister. Please don't flame about her. It would be appreciated by me...

How can I prove I'm her sister? Its sad that you won't beleive me. Renske and I would always play games down in her room. I'ld sit there for hours while she lay down next to me in her bed. Sometimes she would watch, but most of the time she would sleep. She wanted Breath of Fire II for her birthday, because she was working on her BOF collection. She had I and III. I was gonna get her IV fo christmas. Renske had an obsession with Evangelion. She got the whole series from one of her ex's. My name is Sandra Inger Witzen. Her younger sister. I dont know what I can say, and I hope and pray you beleive me, because her death greatly saddens me. Her funeral is on Monday, we have to be there at 10. Shes going to be cremated and spread at the water front in the city, and at our cottage. I don't know what else I can say or do.

What kind of proof do you want? I am telling the truth, and I can give you any proof you would like... I am her sister, and I'm just trying to get things straight so the world can remember her as the person I love, and will never forget...

IM NOT KIDDING!! PLS listen to me. Just ask for any proof...

Originally posted by Unregistered
How can I prove I'm her sister? Its sad that you won't beleive me. Renske and I would always play games down in her room. I'ld sit there for hours while she lay down next to me in her bed. Sometimes she would watch, but most of the time she would sleep. She wanted Breath of Fire II for her birthday, because she was working on her BOF collection. She had I and III. I was gonna get her IV fo christmas. Renske had an obsession with Evangelion. She got the whole series from one of her ex's. My name is Sandra Inger Witzen. Her younger sister. I dont know what I can say, and I hope and pray you beleive me, because her death greatly saddens me. Her funeral is on Monday, we have to be there at 10. Shes going to be cremated and spread at the water front in the city, and at our cottage. I don't know what else I can say or do.

I know how you can prove that you are her sister. Since her family originated from the Netherlands you can translate the above into Dutch for us. Then we will know that you are her sister.

Veel sterkte komende Zondag

Originally posted by Unregistered

Hoe kan ik aan jullie wijzen dat ik haar suster ben? Het is verdieteg dat jullie mij niet gelooven. Renske en ik zullen eerder aaltijd speeltjes speelen beneeden in haar kamer. Ik zal vor huuren in de kelder zitten met haar tewijl zij naast mij zaal liggen. Soms zal se kijken maar in het meesten stuk van tijd zal se slaapen. Zij vouw Breath of Fire II voor haar verjaardag, omdat se op haar colectie aan het verken. Zij hadt al I en III. Ik ging IV voor haar kopen vor kerstmis. Renske hield heel veel van Evangelion. Zij kreeg de heelen series van een van haar vrienden ge kreegen. Mijn naam is Sandra Inger Witzen. Ik ben haar susje. Ik weet niet wat ik kan zeggen, en ik hoop en bid dat jullie mij geloofen, omdat haar dooden is erg verdiegtig voor mij. Haar funeral(Ik kan niet het voord herinderen) is op Maandag. Wij moeten daar zijn om tien huur. Zij voort kremeert(??) and vij gaan haar goijen over het water en bij onze huisje. Ik weet niet vat anders ik kan zeggen of doen...

Im sorry but my grammar and spelling isnt the best, since I wasn't schooled in Holland, I learned to spell from reading Donald Duck comics. I know what you said too, directly translated, it says: Much strength next sunday

So you were right Sandra.....
Well I don't know what to think about it, anyway her death is still tragic :cry:

Hope she has "taken" our posts with her... RIP Renske.

Wel all I can say , she was a lovely soul...no matter what. Give or take we look to the tomorrow, and remember history of our mistakes. Renske was tops in my books.
Good night.

I will check into the suicide jumps (here in Canada they are not reported because 10 coils do it a day!!) If this is a scam...hmmm
This will maybe make us hate The Human Race Like we all should

Report will be in soon

do not play with emotions

OK she's legit. I believe her. The chance that some troll know Dutch is *very* slim.

Sorry I had to put you trough this.
I wish you all the best and much strenght tomorrow [Sunday]

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I haven't chimed in before, but I frankly have a hard time believing any of this. I don't really believe someone would ask their friend to post in a message board for them after they died. Sorry to sound uncaring, but I just don't believe either story.

Well first of all she is not her friend but her younger sister.

Second if you go to the Journey board you will see a tread about a young girl that has cancer. When she is too sick to go to the board her father give the board updates about her condition.

And last, just because it never happend before does not mean that this one could not be legit. It does not follow from: "It never happend before" that it can not happend now... See? ;)