This is a correction about Etherealsadness

Life lost is not a game

I can't wait till Iget that Rusted_in_peace50 fuckin' beatin'

Hey punk Do Not Laugh
hell comes to your home (Great album)

T.E

H.E

I knew about this forum cause all three of the girls in this family (Renske, Winnie, Me) all have our own forum, and this is hers. I know she wasn't telling the truth about the brain tumor because she was never hospitalized for that. I know she jumped infront of a train because my mother Johanna Maria Wilhelmina Van
Der Stok is going to the morgue tomorrow. They had a hard time cleaning her up. Alst u blieft, geloof mij. Dit is de eenege ding dat ik wil voor mijn suster, dat eidereen haar weet als de persoon dat ik wist... (Please, beleive me. This is the only thing that I want right now for my sister, that everyone knows her as the person i knew)

If someone could PM Jeff, tell him to call Renske's home. We could tell him and he could confirm it to you ppl...

I believe her. That brain tumor story did seem a bit strange.

Her loss was a sad thing nevertheless, mental problems or not.

Thank you Sandra for setting the record straight, and I hope the best for you.

I deeply grieved Renskes death, and this indeed does draw major speculation...I am having a hrd time discerning a few things...How do we know that this person, Renske, and the anomonys poster that posted her passing are not all the same person? There are people who get cheap thrills fucking with people like this...And now the whole story seems so clouded and backwards...It just sounds too "out there" for me...IMO I think they are all the same person, I mean its almost becoming obvious at this point...but then again I could be wrong. :confused:

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
It just sounds too "out there" for me...IMO I think they are all the same person, I mean its almost becoming obvious at this point...but then again I could be wrong. :confused:

Indeed, that's what I thought too. But it's idle speculation whether it's the same person or different one. We won't know unless he/she admits it. So there you go. Either way, mental problems it must be :).

thats the problem with all online boards ... trust whom?
anyway, renske ... rest in peace

playing: Death - Zero Tolerance

Check for a newspaper to see if her name is in the obituary section.

I think one of the posts said she was from Montreal? I looked at the Montreal Gazette online and couldn't find her name in the obits...

Originally posted by Tee
Mmm... Jeff...yeah... hmmm... you, Scootch Dennis, you... did you call, Dennis? :err:

Hmm, hmm.... :err: I agree Tee, something fuckin' strange is going on here about the entire story... As we have talked about that... At least I guess we have our own thing to believe about it.... Now don't we?

And I'm not using the same sig anymore.....