RIP Renske aka etherealsadness

I dont post here, but I saw respects in someones sig so I had to go over here. The metal community has lost one of its members and I hope shes at peace right now RIP....like the Iron Maiden song said "only the good die young"

On a side note, im completely disturbed by stalker, the fact that heartless people like that do breathe the same air as us sickens me....

I read the epitaph for Renske in a sig line over at the In Flames forum. I popped in to pay my respects. I extend my sympathy to her family and friends (online too!) in this time of great sorrow.

"And unto them from whose eyes the veils of Life hath fallen, be granted the accomplishment of their wills. Whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labor and heroism of incarnation on this planet or any other, or any star, or aught else, may there be granted unto them the accomplishment of their Wills."

Cheers, love and blessings to her UM supporters here. Your support to Renske is touching. :)

i read it in a sig

i`ve never talked to her
i´ve never read somethg from her
i`ve never known her

but it makes me sad to hear people dying so young

R.I.P

Wow this is absolutely mind numbingly sad, i was directed to this topic by a friend, and I am deepy saddened by this...I hope wherever you are you have peace Renske...This will definately be on my mind for some time...Her death is most undoubtedly tragic, its so sad, to see like how many people here cared about her, including myself, I dunno to see so many people care and grieve someones death makes the whole thing all the more tragic...She left behind soo many people who cared...but I guess in the end it does bring out the good in people...their true colors. Renske if ur reading this from somewhere beyond..heres a kiss...*kiss*

-Elliot

I personally think it's wonderful that people who've never been to the Neverforum, or never knew Renske are coming here specifically just to pay their respects. I feel good about the human race today.

I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your own.
keep this thread alive...

Reading this thread brought a tear to my eye. I feel bad that I never go to know this person, because I don't really come here often.
And that fuckhead "mysterious stalker" dude needs a reality check. Heartless bastard, and clearly not a Nevermore fan.
A moderator should really come in clean out his posts.