This is a correction about Etherealsadness

To jimbobhickville: Lock your doors and windows at night man.

Dude, come here and say that to me... i'll fucking rip your arms off you commie fuck... I live in oz, but you can have my address if you want (Email me if you ever come to oz, and we'll make it a date).

Why is that i don't see you giving out your adress eh? You big girl, half of this forum would have you for lunch.

-Trapped

Can I say my friends... that we've been had??? I have the feeling that this whole Renske situation (i hate to say it) is all a hoax. I don't like to pressume anything, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but this all feels strange to me. I think until we have definite confirmation, we can't assume anything, for all we know, this person could be sitting around watching our posts and laughing. A sick thought, but a possible one.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
To The_Witch_King:
lol right, like I was the one that started this flame war. I guess what you said applies more to Black Winter Day

maybe you didn't started but if you din't answer that question all this "flame war" wouldn't be here... so you were wrong too :)
and if you think I'm wrong.. so ?? I don't care .. this is my point of view.. and I won't make you see through it if you don't want.

Originally posted by Severance
Can I say my friends... that we've been had??? I have the feeling that this whole Renske situation (i hate to say it) is all a hoax. I don't like to pressume anything, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but this all feels strange to me. I think until we have definite confirmation, we can't assume anything, for all we know, this person could be sitting around watching our posts and laughing. A sick thought, but a possible one.

maybe you are right.. until we have the definite confirmation we can't assume anything... :)

To Hawk:

I'm not talking about true capitalism or whatever and the theories you've developped. True communism is great too but it's unlikely it'll ever work. I'm talking about capitalism as it exists now, which is fucked up.
Having said that, it's now hard to find Hoover Institute/Chicago School articles applauding the actions of the IMF since it fucked up so bad with Argentina and everything. Back in the day though when the IMF was planning out Argentina's economy, I'm pretty sure many H.I./C.S theorists would agree with the IMF.
However, the IMF appears to like Hoover peeps since the IMF director proposed the appointment of Anne Krueger to some important position in the IMF. http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/pubaffairs/newsletter/01summer/imf.html
Yeah you'll say that's weak but I don't care.

To Trapped:

You big girl, half of this forum would have you for lunch.
Yeah, I don't doubt that. Unlike you, I'm not insecure, and I'm not pretending to be tough and trying to show off and shit. Metal isn't for posers like you and Schaffer. So make like Monica and suck Bush's cock ya right wing fuck.

-------
SINISTER

Originally posted by Neverlady
So where's Sandra after all these ideas about Renske?......

I was at school.

Originally posted by General Zod
First off, it's rarely the family's right to refuse an autopsy. The state needs to determine that the death wasn’t in fact a homicide. If someone jumped in front of a train, the state would most certainly want to determine whether or not the deceased was pushed.

We don't live in a state, we live in a province. It might rarely be the family's right to deny the autopsy, but we're diplomats. My father works for the UN. Canada does not have the right to do an autopsy on her unless we give her permission. Renske left, in her note, that it was clearly a suicide, that she did NOT want an autopsy, like there was much left to do it on. Her body was dragged for miles. 15, I think

Second, forget the obituary, if a 19 year old girl jumped in front of a train, it would be all over the newspapers. That's not the sort of thing that happens every day. [/B]

We didn't want her in the obituaries. It wouldn't be all over the newspaper because here it happens so often that they banned it. Do your research.

QUOTE]Originally posted by General Zod
Finally, if one of my siblings took their own life, I don't see myself spending time on the net trying to prove to complete strangers that my sibling had actually been killed, and not passed away by natural causes. I believe I, like the average person, would be too grief-stricken to give a damn about what a bunch of folks on a discussion forum thought.

Would you rather know the truth or lies about things? I am grief stricken, but I want people to know how she really died, not some lie. Maybe I'm just a loser. Maybe I shouldn't tell people the truth. Maybe I should join politics....

" like there was much left to do it on. Her body was dragged for miles. 15, I think"

-I don't know, but I don't think I'd talk about my recently passed sister like that...
-I thought they used the metric system in Canada??? Not sure, I'm just a US guy.

Im not canadian... Im dutch... Are some of us slower than others?

If your father worked for the UN under diplomacy, then the story of a diplomat UN workers daughter jumping in front of a train committing suicide, just makes the story even more media savvy. Cmon if I was a jornalist id slap that story on the cover my newspaper in a second. So in Canada the government regulates the press and media? really in this day in age shit like that still goes on? hmmm I didnt realize Canada is communist Russia..This is all a hoax, and you just gave me every reason to finally believe it was all along.

Yeah, I don't doubt that. Unlike you, I'm not insecure, and I'm not pretending to be tough and trying to show off and shit. Metal isn't for posers like you and Schaffer. So make like Monica and suck Bush's cock ya right wing fuck.

ha ha, dude, you don't remember posting these things:

"Killing capitalists since the beginning of time"

"Well yeah, I'd love to... Just give me your address and I'll be on my way"

"To jimbobhickville: Lock your doors and windows at night man. "

You don't call that trying to be tough? Dude, you're a dick, and i was serious, if you come to oz, give one of us a bell, and we WILL kick you're ass, there is alot of us here.

...And when you try to flame me about "trying to be tough", you might want to just look back on your own posts BEFORE making a total ass of yourself.

-Trapped

To dead girl:

Yeah, you messed up, fucked up and taken back what you said so many times, nobody can follow what you're saying anymore. Just give up... Nobody's gonna blame ya for trying to draw attention on yourself, we all get real lonely some time and we post shit on forums, trying to make ourselves feel important... or do we?

----------
OBITUARY