RIP Renske aka etherealsadness

U

Unregistered

On August the 9th at 11:32 PM Easern time Renske Witzen passed away due to traumatic pressure that was exerted on her brain by her tumor. She spent the last hours of her short life undergoing surgery to depresurize the tremendous amount of blood that was collecting in her brain. I have been her closest frien and confident during her time of need, she had asked me to post on this board to thank everyone for the support that was given to her. She was often verry emotional and touched by the posts of encouragement that were left for her. Since Nevermore was her favorite band for many years she felt the most comfortable with the people here that shared the same love for music that she did.

To the band members of Nevermore she wanted to extend her thanks and love (as she did to all of you) for the music. 'Music is a gift' she always said, and it should not be wasted.

To all the bourd members who gave thier support; Thank you, you made her last days filled with hope and peace, peace with herself, peace with her desease, and peace with the world around her. Her last moments were less tormentfull because of you all.

Rest In Peace- Renske Dagmar Witzen
September 25 1982- August 9 2002
Born in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Died in Montreal, Canada.

May your dreams follow you wherever you may go...

Angela

i hope she is a peace at whatever higer ground she is on right now. and i truely believe that she is, somehow, somewhere, some way, knowing true peace at last. we must remember her, what she lived for, and how she lived it. yes, a memorial would be great.

deeply sad,
Justin

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm also at a loss for words now.If I believed in god or heaven,I'd definatley have prayed for her,now I just hope that she is at peace wherever she is.Beliefs aren't an issue here...I'll just say that,if Renske believed in god or whatever,I hope she is in a good afterlife and that she will be missed greatly.

I have a whole bunch of them, I just don't have your email address, This announcement was my first post.

Angela

Very unfortunate. Things like this should not have to happen. I only wish I would have seen the Nevermore guys between now and when I first heard of this tragedy so that I could tell them about it. Just in case they hadn't read it on the board. I still will as a matter of fact.

RIP Etheralsadness

\m/

To young to be taken away
Once again a life betrayed
Never to see the sun again
Yet no longer in the torment of pain

I wrote this when my mom passed away due to a brain tumor (Iwas 14 at the time). I thought it appropriate. She will be missed dearly by those on this board.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I am at loss for the words to say, i can only say what i did when Chuck Schuldiner passed away.

"Ill see you in the vacant seas my friend".

-Kegan