RIP Renske aka etherealsadness

Originally posted by General Zod
It's strange how the passing of someone you didn't really know can effect you. Hopefully she has found peace.

GZ

Yes, you're right. I think it makes us thinking of what we have got in life and that we should stop complaining about all these nonsense we are complaining about all day. The human race has lost itself in this world, but when we have to realise what is going on around us, we find back to ourselves, at least for a moment.

I don't know why I wrote this, it just came to my mind.

that mysterious stalker guy is a fucking jerk!I don't think we ahev to go into great detail aboiut how we can't always discuss Nevermore,Nevermore and just Nevermore.We are showing our respect for a fellow Nevermore fan and even that does have some relation to Nevermore.I'm sure if the guys were here,they'd like to show their respects for ethereal,too.

Rest In Peace- Renske Witzen "Ethereal Sadness"
September 25 1982- August 9 2002

The Nevermore board will sorely miss you.

Fucking mysterious stalker punk little wanker... yes, this is a nevermore discussion board. for the fans. we've lost one of our own, and we shall mourn her proper. and if it bothers YOU, take it up with one of us, preferably after a show where it will be explained to you in aching and bloody detail.

Ethereal Sadness, you shall be missed. I hope to keep this thread alive for a long time.

Well for some reason I really doubt that the band really cares, how many people die a year? Yeah, well I'm sure that one little girl won't matter that much to them. Not like she has left an important mark on thier lives by buying CD's, going to shows, and posting on this board.

Well, what can i say?
I was on vacation so i missed a lot..and after reading some threads, i realize i didn't had the chance to post anything to her.
I hope you will find your way in the black unknown, Renske.
Rest in peace

xxx Iris xxx

you know what, i rarely get a loss of words and this is one of those times, because what you have said REALLY... REALLY... pissed me off, and i just hope that nobody here knows who you are because if they feel the same way i feel about you, they're tear your throat out with a pair of scissors, you miserable disgrase of a person

Originally posted by Mysterious Stalker
Well for some reason I really doubt that the band really cares, how many people die a year? Yeah, well I'm sure that one little girl won't matter that much to them. Not like she has left an important mark on thier lives by buying CD's, going to shows, and posting on this board.
You know what? I think you should just go back to fucking your mother because we don't need any of your shit. You are the most ignorant, heartless person I have ever fucking come across.

Well, I happend to have known the bitch who died. She was in my high school until she got kicked out.
I also heard some stories from some guy she was in love with in the spring who dumped her sorry ass. Good for him. Appearantly she wanted to marry him or something. He dumped her shortly after he heard the news of her tumor. After that she spent most of her time by herself. I never liked her.

I don't give a shit if you liked her or not. You're a sick fuck to not feel any sympathy that someone died. And any cock spank that would dump someone because they were sick is probably not worthy of talking to. She was wonderful to all of us, and if you have any negative opinions, just keep them to yourself, because no one wants to hear them. It's far too sensitive of a subject.