Brainstorm set question

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
Hey I was wondering if anyone on here has seen Brainstorm live before and if they ever play any of their really old stuff, I'm talking from "Hungry" and "Unholy". I'm guessing not, but I was just wondering.

On their last tour, they didn't even play anything from Ambiguity, so I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for stuff from Hungry or Unholy.

yeah for sure Brainstorm came out thunderous at PPUSA V, what an awesome set!! Since they are playing new songs and I would bet alot off the last two BS albums the older stuff will probably get pushed aside. I would still love to hear Beyond My Destiny, Crush Depth or Lost Unseen though!

Bear

yeah for sure Brainstorm came out thunderous at PPUSA V, what an awesome set!! Since they are playing new songs and I would bet alot off the last two BS albums the older stuff will probably get pushed aside. I would still love to hear Beyond My Destiny, Crush Depth or Lost Unseen though!

Bear

I am dying to hear Beyond My Destiny! That is the song I've always dreamed they could play live

Bear

Heh... I was actually thinking those 3 exact songs myself! :) Although I'm guessing it's unlikely. Probably getting even 1 track from that disc is a longshot. It's not a major disappointment though... I mean, there are more than enough excellent songs from Metus Mortis through Downburst from which to put together a fantastic set. Though I'd certainly prefer if instead of playing 1 or 2 tracks off their upcoming album they spent that time playing some old stuff. Not because I have any problem with the new disc, which I'm sure will be very good... I'd just prefer to hear material I already know, as opposed to stuff I won't know until a few months from now. Ah, whatever, clearly their set is going to kick ass, so I'm stoked no matter what they play!

On their last tour, they didn't even play anything from Ambiguity, so I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for stuff from Hungry or Unholy.

Ugh, that's a downer. Ambiguity is easily their best album for me.