Brainstorm Song.... "The Conjunction of 7 Planets" fucking rips !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
It doesn't happen very often that a song absolutely rips my head off, but track 3 (The Conjunction of 7 Planets) from Brainstorm's "Memorial Roots" does just that. Brainstorm has pretty much broke their foot off in my ass with this one. Obviously, everyone has different tastes and not everyone will dig this song as much as I, but at the same time, I have found when you find a song that is simply iconic in your ear, there will be some others that get a similar vibe. I hope I am preaching to the choir, in other words.

Bryant

That is a good tune ... I actually like the disc as whole as well. I know the production has put off a lot of people, but it hasn't bothered me much.

Britt

I think the production is fine Britt. I actually like the whole disc as well. The other songs aren't as good as that one, but it is still a killer disc. It has made my top ten of the year.

Bryant

Conjunction is the best song on the disc, IMO. It's a good album, no question, but I think I preferred Downburst a bit. Can't say that for sure, come back to me in a year for further review, haha.

hell yeah!!! amazing song.....and album. i wouldn't say it's my favorite track off the album exactly but it surely is one of them!!! hell of a song!!! \m/