Brand new 2013 demo from Torture Division!

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
177753712f3dd41ec063b8730b48079cd2b5253f.jpg

As always, mixed,mastered and endorsed by our bonus member of the band, Dan Swanö, whom you love so dearly - for all the right reasons. This shit will blow your cunts off and you will applaud us until you drop dead. Just the way we like it.

So, put on your panties, ladies and germs. 2013 will be glorious thanx to Torture Division and Mr. D.

Due to the incredible avalanche of replies in here we have an update for you:

You’ll have to wait a little longer still to hear this. Anyways, we just wanna inform you loyal supporters of the world’s best death metal band that everything is out of our hands now as for when you will get to hear this blasterpiece (genius, yeah? Fuck do you mean “that’s an old joke”?) entitled “The Worship”. Why? Becoz everything is now in Dan Swanö’s webmaster’s hands since we have once again decided to give you exclusive access to our first part of this trilogy on www.unisound.se. And that guy might be busy with this thing called “life” you know. And it’s not like we pay him (or anyone) anything.

We’re that awesome/bastardous.

So, this could happen in a matter of hours. It could happen tomorrow. And it could also happen next week. We don’t know.

But you have waited for 18 months or so, what’s another few days or whatever? Exactly.

FTW.

Any day now, people... Should have been yesterday but Swanö's webmaster must be exhausted after the festival he visited this past weekend, so...

As you were.

The-Worship.jpg

Hey you lovable assholes, you didn't miss out on the amazing "The worship" demo that we released some months ago, now did you? Well, go download it:

http://www.torturedivision.net/Torture_Division_-_The_Worship_[Demo_-_2013]/TD_TW2013.zip

After that you wait for the new demo that will arrive shortly.

You will love it more than you ever loved anything in your whole miserable life.

PS. Yeah, I plugged "The worship" again so you'll know a new demo is coming. I know, I am amazing. Thank you.

It's time for The Sacrifice!

Yes, the next demo is now shipped to Mr. Swanö at www.unisound.se for the mix. As we have told you before, he will deal with this one as soon as he’s got some free time. It’s not like we pay him millions to make us a priority – we’re just happy we have this collaboration with Mr. Swanö and we’re happy he makes us sound as awesome as we deserve to sound.

Want the song titles for this coming second demo in this new trilogy? Then we have to give them to ya:

1. Queen Sacrifice
2. Fähund
3. Flesh before my eyes

3 songs of the best death metal you have ever heard. Again. You lucky, lucky bastards. Cover art and everything else will be displayed later on. Thank us by buying our merch or punching a friend in the throat. Both works for us.

Also, we’re waiting for the master CD to arrive so we can send everything to the printing company and get “The army of three” manufactured. It should arrive this week, but you never know with the postal system. We’ll keep you informed.

Spiffing, I must say.

EDIT - Also, I just tried to register on the global domination forums and it's saying my email is banned? Harsh! I must've been a real cunt to you in a past life of something! :lol: