brave murder day (the russian edition)

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
we have some bonus tracks here.. its something special of all re-prints have the same ones?

bmd.jpg

Well I remember BMD was sold with For Funerals To Come as a bonus, but the Sound Of Decay was not included on that version. It was some re-release or something, dunno.

American version of BMD from Century Media was sold with For Funerals To Come as bonustracks.

About russian cd: its 100% official, BUT can be sold only in russia. So its licensed only for russian sales. Rare stuff for foreign collectors btw.

Well, it is interesting discussion actually... I went to russian CD store yesterday, where they sell those russian editions (licenced by Irond, CD-Maximum, etc.) And bought an Atrox CD wich cost about 11$... all this russian versions were so cheap... Then I checked out the website, that was printed on the cover of CD www.soundcheck.ru and those CD cost there about 6$ (130 - 145 RBL). I belive that russians buy this stuff without a question, but to me, as an estonian I am afraid it's somekind of froud. Everything on those CD-s are usually the same as originals but 'Atrox - Terrestials' was printed 'Atrox Trrestials' on the side of CD case.
ColdDarkNord, do you buy all your CD as 'russian editions' ? I heard that actually even if it is somehow official, then the band actually won't get any money from Russian sales. Labels usually sell the licence for a certain amout of $$$ and the band gets nothing, even it might sell millions of copies in Russia, nobody would know even...

but I still want this BMD edition with 2 EP-s :)

ZeDzEdZeD said:
Everything on those CD-s are usually the same as originals but 'Atrox - Terrestials' was printed 'Atrox Trrestials' on the side of CD case.
It's supposed to be "Terrestrials" - it was the French label (Season Of Mist) who misspelled it. Unbelievable how many mistakes these people make...

ZeDzEdZeD said:
ColdDarkNord, do you buy all your CD as 'russian editions' ? I heard that actually even if it is somehow official, then the band actually won't get any money from Russian sales. Labels usually sell the licence for a certain amout of $$$ and the band gets nothing, even it might sell millions of copies in Russia, nobody would know even...

I do not buy metal CDs, sorry. I work in this business so getting them for free. Last ones russian katatonia releases I bought... I bought for present to Anders and Jonas :)

hey you Monika!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

By the way, here in argentina there is a park where a russian woman used to sell all russian cd's, i have some, and they are not bad, but some of them don't have the full cover versions, is that right cold d.??? or those i have are not originals??

philipmartin said:
hey you Monika!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

By the way, here in argentina there is a park where a russian woman used to sell all russian cd's, i have some, and they are not bad, but some of them don't have the full cover versions, is that right cold d.??? or those i have are not originals??

Several years ago was very common that all the market places were full of cheap CD sellers. They cost about 5$ and they weren't originals. They didn't have full artwork, just front- and backside inlay and they quality varied a lot. I have some left of this from the second half of the '90. They were usually made in Bulgaria, Poland, Russia etc (bigger ex-soviet countries). I belive that they somehow managed to export them to America too. And I am shure that they make fake CD in Brazil, Mexico and other countries like that...
If you whant good artwork and support the band, then avoid them! Good luck.

they sell it-in Bulgaria,and i don't want to tell you abouth the quality of the cassettes and the CDs,but sometimes this is the only way(besides I-net)to get something, often you just can't find a original CDs and at the end everything depends on the money..unfortunately but it is so..