break! Black Eyes & Broken Glass

E

EnchantED

This is sad news, guys. I really loved Paul's drumming with Enchant. He was a big inspiration (as I'm a drummer too) after hearing Blueprint...
Anyway, good luck with the new guy on the block and with finding a new keyboardist. Maybe you should try Kevin Moore :)

PS: about the new picture: Fade 2 Grey ? ;)

how's that for an appetite? I think Vitalij Kuprij formerly of Artension would fit in well or maybe not?....

Nice idea, but I think Vitalij's style is way different from what Enchant sounds like. Besides he is way too busy writing for the upcoming Artension and Ring Of Fire albums.
I loved the sound of Benignus, and Kevin Moore. Too bad the best ones always disappear. Oh well...

-The Webmaster

didn't know he was still involved with Artension, i thought the band disbanded shortly after john west left to join Royal Hunt, and yes, Vitalij's style is too different from the sound of Enchant, his approach is too spontaneous and dynamic for Enchant, besides even if such an arrangement were made, i just can't see the band palying songs without a more harder, metal edge than before...