Breakers Show Oct 26th featuring Wicked Waltz!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
CANCELLED!

Some of you may have had the priveledge of meeting James and others from Wicked Waltz at this years ProgPower show. They are all a great bunch of folks and talented musicians from Pensacola FLA. And on Thursday, Oct 26th they will be bringing their brand of modern power metal to Breakers in Jonesboro (same venue as tonight's great lineup!). Wicked Waltz will be premiering their new lead singer on the 26th, and it is sure to be a great show!

The local band Worlds End - a great young thrashy power metal band - is slated to be one of the openers. The booker is working to get at least one more band on the bill. But so far, this is a great lineup not to be missed if you can help it. I am hoping to be there myself, as I want to see these two bands together in one night.

Worlds End is pretty darn good. Like what I hear.

The drumming sounds off at times though. The sound on them isn't great [though I'm playing them on crappy speakers], and they don't quite seem in time with everything else. But who am I to complain. Its just a recording, sure they sound great live.