BREAKING NEWS: Rob Caggiano quits Anthrax

This song is the only one on the whole shitty Red Lamb album that doesn't suck, its also the only one with a good solo.

As long as Dan doesn't contribute songwriting, though it looks like it will be another 5 - 6 years before a new album.

I'm just still mostly pissed at Dan because of the way he bad-mouthed Dime...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also going to say keep Glen Drover far away from the band too, even though I think he's in Tateschryche right now

I really like Rob and hate to see him go but I honestly don't think him leaving is going to matter all that much.

As for Spitz, he wouldn't be my first choice but I'd be ok with him as long as he's truly committed and doesn't wig out like he did during the reunion tour. I just don't see it happening though.

What's Paul Crook up to these days?

This song is the only one on the whole shitty Red Lamb album that doesn't suck, its also the only one with a good solo.

As long as Dan doesn't contribute songwriting, though it looks like it will be another 5 - 6 years before a new album.

I'm just still mostly pissed at Dan because of the way he bad-mouthed Dime...

i dont think that story was ever verified...,lets face it Dans solos back in the day were mindblowing and very memorable,he may not be the guitarist he once was but he will always have my utmost respect for his time in anthrax.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Hitler video. The 56 second mark. "Everybody who stopped following Anthrax in 1993, get the fuck out of here".

Hilarious!!! NEVER GETS OLD!!!