Breaking Up...

EXCELLENT!
27379.jpg

Yeah, I was kinda sad. But then I got high.

I was gonna give a shit

But then I got high.

I went out to the titty bar with some friends

And then we got high

I dont really remember much, and I know why

Cuz we got high, cuz we got high, because we got high

Man, sleep deprivation makes you delusional. Replace high with "drunk" too.

Stealer of Dreams said:
How about finding out the person you're falling for, after thinking he felt the same about you, has a girlfriend? That's pretty fucking fantastic.

Bleh. Hugs for all.

That shit happens on a weekly basis for me. Except of course they're girls with boyfriends. It still sucks though.

Stealer of Dreams said:
How about finding out the person you're falling for, after thinking he felt the same about you, has a girlfriend? That's pretty fucking fantastic.

Bleh. Hugs for all.
Hey is that the same guy you were recently talking about in irc?

Stealer of Dreams said:

Bleh. Hugs for all.

the story of last winter... i know how you feel..

only, replace girlfriend with boyfriend. :cool:

how bout having an ex girlfriend that you thought loved you, then in the end told you that her heart was with someone else the whole time, never loved you, and only went out with you cause she felt pity for you... then have it happen again....

dead6skin6mask6 said:
how bout having an ex girlfriend that you thought loved you, then in the end told you that her heart was with someone else the whole time, never loved you, and only went out with you cause she felt pity for you... then have it happen again....

Ouch.

Lot of pain in this thread. :(