breaklose

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
listened to it at viks and i am very impressed :D
somewhere between porcupine tree and radiohead i reckon, although i feel shit comparing people to radiohead it always seems dead insincere, but its not.

vocals are tres fantastique! infact im gona go and put it on right now.

bye

This album is way better than anything Radiohead have done since OK Computer. Although I'm trying to convince them into ripping off Aphex Twin etc. on the next one. And telling Mehdi to pout like a prick on the photo shoots.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO aphex twin.

dont do it!

hahaha mehdi pouting yers shud just super impose his cock impression onto all the pics

bleed_black_orchid said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO aphex twin.

dont do it!

hahaha mehdi pouting yers shud just super impose his cock impression onto all the pics
and what do you know about Mehdis manhood?

ah yeh smashing pumpkins, no we're talking, i can hear that now you mention it.
when i said radiohead i was largely talking about the vocals on a few songs, as my dear friend victor pointed out to me t'other day.

There's only vocals left to record. On 6 songs I think. The album should be out before the end of the year and the few songs I've heard sound dead good...

Mehdi ?

cedarbreed said:
There's only vocals left to record. On 6 songs I think. The album should be out before the end of the year and the few songs I've heard sound dead good...

Mehdi ?

apples_ice.jpg

:wave:

Yeah it will out this year, unless everything gets wiped by accident. Also, anyone who has copies already (rough mixes etc.), dont put it online before the album is released (like some Greek CUNT did with ours.) Simply out of respect and that.