Breeding Death Shirt und Bloodbath Zippers available on Bloodbath.biz!!!!

PyroVesten said:
As for the working out, I have a really fast metabolism. I've tried very hard to bulk up for a couple of years with no luck (which has included eating heaps of protein and going to the gym 4 times a week).

sigh...and that's what all girls hope for fast metabolism :(

Ordered the XL hoody.

If you are wanting to put weight on, drink Guinness, it worked for me.

When I was 18 I weighed in at only 8½ stone (bear in mind that I am 6 feet tall, I was really thin), then switched from drinking Bitter to Guinness... and quite a lot of it at the time (hence the nickname). Of course, some of this will have been my metabolism changing as well.

Now a much healthier 13½ stone and have a comfortable fit in any XL and most L clothes.

A great solution that involves getting pissed, what more could you ask for?! :headbang:

Guiness is indeed great for putting on weight.

lucifer1126 said:
there's nothing wrong with wearing a big hoodie jacket...usually hoodie sizes are really 1 size smaller than what they are. So..that large hoodie could probably just be size Medium. at least that's how i am with the hoodies, i wear Large shirts but XL hoodies. (this doesn't apply to all though because some hoodies have different sizes)
I ordered a large, as every hoodie I've bought before and tried to wear has been XL and has been much too big. I hope it's not the case, or that it's not small to the point that the sleeves won't fit properly. The large shirts are great though, almost too big actually, and I hope the hoodies are a similar fit.

Wow these ones are going slow for being so limited like the Blood Red shirts were...didnt those sell out in like a day or two? Maybe its because the site doesnt have it posted on the news page...

Well Jesse did say that if there's high demand for the hoodies, he will have extras printed, so hopefully people are buying them. :)

PhlegethonVeins said:
Wow these ones are going slow for being so limited like the Blood Red shirts were...didnt those sell out in like a day or two? Maybe its because the site doesnt have it posted on the news page...

They have been going extremely fast. They weren't even in stock until today. They are extremely limited and less than 10 remain total.

The blood red shirts were definitely the fastest sellers -- but the hoodie is almost gone from its very limited supply..

I cant wait to get that Hoodie. I forgot my light coat at a friends parents tonight and he leaves to go back to college and wont be back for awhile. I need something heavier to wear soon!

And yes the Breeding Death shirt is nice and brutal. Cant wait for that to arrive ethier.

Got both of mine today. The hoodie is really comfortable, havnet worn the BD shirt yet seeing as I was already wearing a Bloodbath shirt today.