Brentney Spears is a.....

Hawng said:
about the stupidest bastard I have ever seen. First he deletes a post JohnnieCzech posted, because it was a bad review of anthrax, then he proceeds to to go on a rampage, it was pretty good.
http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227660

He relates this to Shatner being on SNL and telling the StarTrek geeks to get a life...that's fucking hysterical. These Anthrax board dicks are so defensive over a fucking fantasy that this band knows and gives a shit about them...it's pathetic. Wake the fuck up...they want your money because after all these years, they're still basically working class Joes, just like the rest of us...so fuck them all...fuck you all...fuck everyone and fuck no one.

He's just SOOOOO Cool!!! Did you get to see that pic of him Hawng??
I swear he looked like a kid riding the small bus minus the helmet..

Hawng said:
about the stupidest bastard I have ever seen. First he deletes a post JohnnieCzech posted, because it was a bad review of anthrax, then he proceeds to to go on a rampage, it was pretty good.
http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227660

Hawng said:
No I havent...do you have it?
No....I never think of saving stuff like that..Besides he looks slow..(You know..Like really slow...) It makes sense that thet probably tore that pic down in a hurry...He's a funny looking dude..

The same shit happens on the Evergrey board. EG is a band I love, but their last album was a stinker and everyone there is under this impression that the band knows and cares about them and they'll get perks out of saying "just as long as it's evergrey, how can it be bad?" instead of offering constructive input.

I can't comment on the 'Thrax thing, except that I never really liked their music, although the John Bush and Rob Caggiano stuff was cool. I'm gonna go and read the link.

sknight said:
The same shit happens on the Evergrey board. EG is a band I love, but their last album was a stinker and everyone there is under this impression that the band knows and cares about them and they'll get perks out of saying "just as long as it's evergrey, how can it be bad?" instead of offering constructive input.

I can't comment on the 'Thrax thing, except that I never really liked their music, although the John Bush and Rob Caggiano stuff was cool. I'm gonna go and read the link.

You never liked Anthrax? That's because you have good taste. Ha! :tickled:

sknight said:
I tried, but could never get into their stuff.

Some of the JB & RC selections do rule, however. Not enough for me to buy, but excellent, nonetheless.

Belladona was a horrible singer...with that band, anyway...maybe he would have sounded better with another group. Like the guy said in that article...it always seemed like he was singing a different song than the band.

I totally agree that he was mismatched with the band. Voice did not go well with the music at all. Bush seems to be able to harmonize well with his voice and utilize it more with the music, as opposed to above it. Bush's voice sounds like an instrument, as opposed to some poodle looking malaka simply singing words.

Feel free to quote me in a sig, or elsewhere.

sknight said:
I totally agree that he was mismatched with the band. Voice did not go well with the music at all. Bush seems to be able to harmonize well with his voice and utilize it more with the music, as opposed to above it. Bush's voice sounds like an instrument, as opposed to some poodle looking malaka simply singing words.

Feel free to quote me in a sig, or elsewhere.

Honestly...I just think they suck...nothing I've ever heard from them ever did anything for me. I've never understood the appeal...just flat and mediocre.