Brides Of Destruction!

Sounds like I should actually check out one of their songs before they come out again, so I can go along. The gig got a very good review in Beat/In Press too.

Bucko said:
Sounds like they hit the spot, Goreripper I think ralphe went on friday nite I am guessimg you went on saturday. its a pity the sound on the Bootleg of BOD they I got off ebay has poor sound , they visions ok clear, etc but hey I should have got off my ass & went to the gig but shit happens

actually i didn't end up going.i went to the roosters game and was gonna head down the road to the Gaelic club after the game and try and get in(didn't have a ticket) but then the roosters had a huge win so i went back to Easts leagues to join in the celebrations.

Gore,

i saw your letter in the drum media this week.sounds like you and Xena had a tought time down the front!There used to be a time when everyone looked out for each other in the moshpit.Unfortunately,it seems to be more and more everyone for themselves.i usually prefer to watch from a bit further back (and a bit closer to the bar) these days :headbang: