Bring Metallicat to Cali

I live too far away to meet you in person, unfortunately. I do wish you enjoy your time in California with the ladies. :headbang:

Thank you very much!!! I can't wait!! Thanks again for the dvd you sent me, I was watching it again today and it's awesome!!! :kickass:

Pay day is Wednesday, so my donation will go thru then... Just hold on a bit longer hehehe

Thank you!! :D

yw!
http://www.thesimpsonsride.com/ at universal studios :tickled: krustyland here we come :headbang:

Got yours today Sara!! Thank you!!! (I wonder how many times I've said that in this thread?!?! :lol: )

Can't wait to go to Universal with you! :D :kickass:

Oh and I have decided that if we're lucky enough to have any extra left over after this, then I will put it towards the fund for Michelle's son. :)

JENNAA!!!! Haven't heard from you in awhile, things ok with you? Hope looking for a new guitarist and singer doesn't change anything. I just found out my credit card is expired, no bank around the corner here, so I'll get you in August, girl! You should bring your guitar with you when you come to LA and try out!!

JENNAA!!!! Haven't heard from you in awhile, things ok with you? Hope looking for a new guitarist and singer doesn't change anything. I just found out my credit card is expired, no bank around the corner here, so I'll get you in August, girl! You should bring your guitar with you when you come to LA and try out!!

Hey John!! I was indeed in London for the utterly epic gig at Twickenham (oh my freaking God it was awesome!!) and you can bet your ass it won't change anything, I'll support the Maidens through anything and was flying the flag for them loud and proud at the gig with my MaidenS shirt on. :cool: (pics will follow!)

And thank you so much! Really appreciate that!

Haha, you're the third person to tell me that!!! :lol: I would really, really, REALLY love that but a. the commute there and back is a tad long and b. I suck!!! :lol: Rhythm I can just about handle but leads I can't do. :( Thanks for the vote of confidence tho!

Got a donation from Jeremy (A7) as well!! Thank you sweetie!!! :D