Brocas Helm are here to kick your collective asses!

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Doomcifer, Erik, One Inch Nad, IoftheStorm, Deimlich, Demonspell, General Zod, Evil C, and other fans of Slough Feg etc....welcome to the title track of the new Brocas Helm album, "Defender of the Crown": http://www.royalcarnage.com/archive/brocas%20helm/02-Defender%20Of%20The%20Crown.mp3

Of course, totally cult with it being their 1st recording in 16 years, and 3rd album ever, hehehe! All self produced hahaha, in the "Caverns of Thunder"...some pub basement in San Francisco. Awesome! :loco:

Crack open the beers, and turn up the voume. Maximum volume yields maximum HEAVY METAL. Keep it pure.... \m/

:kickass:

I was going to say that i will see these guys for the second time in a couple of weeks.
Oh i just said it ?
Anyway being a fan of them for years, i havent bought their new album yet .. you all must buy their older albums too.

And.. this isnt their first recording for 16 years heheheahaeh. They released the "Skullfucker" 7' 3 years ago, and the "Ghost Story" 7' in 1994 (if i remember right). Songs from "Ghost Story" might be in the new album i think.

IOfTheStorm said:
And.. this isnt their first recording for 16 years heheheahaeh. They released the "Skullfucker" 7' 3 years ago, and the "Ghost Story" 7' in 1994 (if i remember right). Songs from "Ghost Story" might be in the new album i think.
First *album* in 16 years then, heh. Yeah, I have that "Skullfucker" 7" on red vinyl....also, both Skullfucker and Ghost Story are on the new album. (15 tracks in total).

The new album is excellent....only got it today so impossible to tell whether I like it more than "Black Death". I don't even have "Into Battle"....haven't found it yet, but obviously, with Brocas Helm, it's worth getting it all.

If anyone knows where I can get "Into Battle", please let me know. Otherwise I'll wait for the upcoming re-release of it...

IOfTheStorm said:
We need a thread based on cult us metal. I would do it if more than 4 people would be drooling for this.
Firstly, go right ahead. If anything, it would be a fucking education. All I know is this: Brocas Helm, Manilla Road, Cirith Ungol, Slough Feg, and Hammers of Misfortune. I need more, much much more....

Secondly, what did you think of this "Defender of the Crown" I posted?

fuck ... first thing I thought was ... early Maiden ... good galloping rythms ... good for sword fights and slaying dragons.

yeah ... there is some wierd irish bar song vibe on this track.
i feel like eating some Lucky Charms

Man, I've been meaning to check out this band for EVER and never got around to it til now. Thanks for the extra little push in the right direction, the song's fuckin good :)

I found this thread 21 rows down the list, and it was calling for attention....so 3 people checked this sample out???? Damn you apes all to hell!!!