Brocas Helm are here to kick your collective asses!

Demilich said:
Keeley, I found my "August Engine" cdr and gave 'er a good spin. What I learned:

CSSORRREHOEEHEHAHAHE!!!!!111!!1!1!!!491!!*!*1
Welcome to Royal Carnage. You may now stay. :tickled:
Erik said:
Well,

Slough Feg > Brocas Helm

and also,

the Brocas Helm album you burned me > this song

but still, this is good stuff.
Yes, I agree with all that. One day, you should also try giving The August Engine another spin in that case. You have the promo right?

What part of

The August Engine > any other related project

don't some of you understand? I haven't even heard everything these geniuses have to offer and I know this!

The odd thing about Brocas Helm is that they inspired Slough Feg quite heavilly (along with Manilla Road), but Slough Feg has now outdone them on a 'coolness' factor.

Kinda like Falkenbach > Bathory viking era perhaps

Erik said:
I have the AE promo but I haven't really bothered with it yet. I'm as of yet rather unconvinced regarding Hammers of Misfortune. Good, but their supposed greatness I have yet to comprehend.
The August Engine is one of those albums that I just let flood over my being and take control, I'm really only along for the ride. I recommend a dimly lit atmosphere, headphones, and a lot of volume. The first time I heard the ending of The August Engine Part 1 fade into Rainfall I was floored, and the album has only gotten better with age.

(twas on purpose silly)

It's actually pretty frightful how some Americans murder the English language, saying stuff like "acuz" for "because" and the whole double negative thing that RUNS RAMPANT EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE. "I didn't do nothing!" Oh really? So you did EVERYTHING then you stupid fuck!?!??!

Hee. :Spin:

haha.

Did you know irregardless is in the dictionary? Websters anyway. It qualifies it by saying "due to common misuse has become a part of the modern lexicon" or something to that effect. Thrasymachus was correct, might DOES make right! :erk:

Reason #13985790138 why I love dictionary.com:
dictionary.com said:
Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.
They can call a million people morons and sound completely inoffensive. I love it.

Ah well, at least it hasn't been reduced to one syllable or even worse a cutesy abbreviation like everything else...I rarely correct other people's grammar, but needlessly shortening words as if it was a chore to say it in proper English pisses me off.

JayKeeley said:

STOP THE PRESS! WHOA, buddy... watch your mouth there ;)
Wouldn't want me to have to come down there and rip you a new one!

Slough Feg >>> HoM, fucker!

JayKeeley said:
The odd thing about Brocas Helm is that they inspired Slough Feg quite heavilly (along with Manilla Road), but Slough Feg has now outdone them on a 'coolness' factor.

u smell i wanna kill u my orders are clear krush u 2 win teh war