Bruce interview on Powersurge last night

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
To think I almost didn't tune in because I was still annoyed with them for playing nothing but death, black and hardcore rubbish the week before!

I was treated to stories about how the tracks on the best-of were selected (or written, as far as the new stuff goes), amusing anecdotes about Midnight Jam and Dracula, an update on the forthcoming new solo album (he has about 9 songs ready to go, but has to wait until Roy Z finishes working with Halford) and best of all, that writing for the next Maiden album will begin "next summer."

Unfortunately the Trinity project (with Geoff Tate and the aforesaid Mr Halford) has been shelved indefinitely, or at least until everyone's schedules are a bit clearer.

Accompanying the interview were Tattooed Millionaire (sounded like a different version to me. Can anyone confirm this?), Bring Your Daughter... (the original), Silver Wings and The Chemical Wedding.

Good thing I turned on the radio last night then, innit?

W

YES! New brucie album!!! I may get hung for saying this, but im looking forward to bruces next solo album even more than maidens next one :)

Originally posted by spawn
YES! New brucie album!!! I may get hung for saying this, but im looking forward to bruces next solo album even more than maidens next one :)

I have no problem with this statement. I'm looking forward to quite a few albums more than the next Maiden album.

Originally posted by Wrathchild

Accompanying the interview were Tattooed Millionaire (sounded like a different version to me. Can anyone confirm this?),

Probably one of the versions from Alive In Studio A. Played by the band that would later record Skunkworks