Bruce is in 2 bands of STEEL!

Illuminati

Let the eye of Giza shine
Apr 19, 2005
Underground
Congratulations on becoming Steel Prophet's new vocalist, Bruce!
I have one question though...will you continue to spread the message through your new band's music? :headbang:

I am surely not Bruce... but welcome to the board anyway!

Hmmm, not sure I am understanding the question very well... as far as AS and SP goes, Bruce will do vox duties for both... I know there has was some concern regarding that matter when he was announced as the new SP vox.

Bruce likes to write lyrics about the shadow government and all sorts of conspiracies. he does this with Agent Steel and feels strongly about it. So I thought if he was going to do the same with SP, or will Steve do all the writing.

Illuminati said:
Bruce likes to write lyrics about the shadow government and all sorts of conspiracies. he does this with Agent Steel and feels strongly about it. So I thought if he was going to do the same with SP, or will Steve do all the writing.

Now I totally get what you were referring to! Bruce in colaboration w/Steve will write songs that are per say in line with SP style/subject matter... which is pretty broad... so who knows, there might be some conspiracies there ;)
Hopefully Bruce will pop in here one of these days and add some comments in regards to that and various other subjects.

Illuminati said:
I'm sure there will be a collaboration of sorts, should be interesting to find out!!!!!!