Brutal Assault 2013

Not going, I am not into festivals anymore...

Bands I would be excited for:
Behemoth (seen them twice, awesome shit!), CARCASSSSS!!! , Clawfinger, Decrepit Birth!, Ihsahn,
Leprous, Meshuggah, Sylosis, Testament, Suffocation.

There are some other bands I like, but I already saw them a few times...I am just old and grumpy now.

Been last year, not planning this year. I recommend getting access to 'natural ground', it's basically a balcony - you just cannot stand continuously for 4 days so there you can sit down and still have the view and sound of the stage.

Been last year, not planning this year. I recommend getting access to 'natural ground', it's basically a balcony - you just cannot stand continuously for 4 days so there you can sit down and still have the view and sound of the stage.

Yeah, I bought the VIP camping tickets and apparently that includes free access to the natural ground, I'll definitely be taking breaks there, thanks.

Played last year. Was awesome, even with no sleep ^^

Haha tour life, right? It'd be awesome if you guys played there this year.

Hell yeah! Tickets are ridiculously cheap too, I paid 141 Euros for the both of us, that's like 3 times as cheap as a Wacken ticket, and lately the bill has been sooo much better than Wacken's.

True that for tickets but I found out it costs more to travel to Prague than Germany. :( Whatever, this is going to happen. :fu:

True that for tickets but I found out it costs more to travel to Prague than Germany. :( Whatever, this is going to happen. :fu:

Yeah, but at least in my case the difference isn't that big, and it's worth it. Now I can't wait for the timetables to be announced so I can start cursing because all the bands I want to see clash and emmure will probably not clash with anyone hahahaha

Bummer! I found a great package deal for Summer Breeze and immediately booked my trip. Money wins again. :( Have fun there.