Brutal Assault

OK ok- I get the message so here are some pictures. First up the setlist to make and end to all speculation
ttattadaaaaa:kickass::headbang:
BA10.jpg

playing the big life like he used to have on the 'cote' in his days of rockstar :cool:
BA1.jpg

BA11.jpg

the entrance of the backstage with the beautiful old fortress buildings- quite a setting for a festival!!!
BA3.jpg

BA5.jpg

In the Jagermeister area :Smug:
BA7.jpg

Some crazy:loco: guys I met- no clue who they are, but they wanted a picture with me. The one with the glasses looked especially mean :zombie: so I let them have their picture
BA8.jpg

Here part of the festival grounds
BA9.jpg

Have no fear my Israelis friends; humus is here to save the day!!! ( I ate some in the backstae and it was ***** :ill::puke:eek:i vismir!!!, let's say I didn't ask them for the receipe)
BA6.jpg

Some totally cool guys from Egypt- yes from Egypt :worship:- and they were ofcourse getting some autographs and a hug ( from OL, not from me- the autographs)
BA2.jpg

Always funny to see merchandising the band is not aware of exists. The guy of the stand was very interested in my Orphaned Land pass- guess he was scared he would have to fork up some money???
BA4.jpg

And NO, I didnt buy the patch.

Ahh, thanks for sharing! These picts are soo wonderful.

So, I guess "Disciples of The Sacred Oath" from El Nora Alila (Deluxe edition 2006) will also be included in ORwarriOR. Probably with extra enhancements (?)
And some of other ORwarriOR tracks gonna be titled "Baraka" (hm, wondering if that has anything to do with my favorite movie Baraka) and "From Broken Vessels".

*gonna update my blog*

PS: omg, Nathalie, you look so fancy and gorgeous.

More pictures. These are the last to be posted here. The high quality ones will be in the disciples page. (yop, we are still working are asses off to get it ready)

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

Yannick was already plugging in cables on the stage in his thoughts. Or maybe he was just sad because there was no humus?
IMG_3203.jpg

The stage from the back. On the right there was a nice area where you could stand and watch the bands play.
IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

Hey, I'm new to this forum, so feel free to bash me if I'm posting this in the wrong thread (though I think this one makes the most sense).
Anyway, the point that I'm writing is because we have a bunch of photos from this concert up at our site, and a review as well. Just thought you might be interested.
Well, cheers!

Hej Tobias and welcome to the community, takk for sharing your review and these brilliant shots. I think Morticia NL could make use of your photos at the fan site http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/

PS: Pity the sound did not impress you at Brutal Assault. I remember at a concert in Moscow some things like Ocean Land and Thee By The Father I Prey sounded even deeper than in studio (considering it was computer playing choirs, folk percussion and other folk instruments etc. at the concert).