• Dying Fetus

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Hate Eternal

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Yattering

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chose Hate Eternal, because I saw them live and they sucked.

If anyone chooses Aeternus, you're gay. Although, Aeternus aren't exactly brutal death metal.

:lol: LOL! I misread the question myself!!!! hahahahaha!!!

as if BRT could be my least favourite of anything...hehehe.

oh well, uh, least favourite.....either Hate Eternal or Morbid Angel. Hate Eternal actually; Morbid Angel was pretty good to start.

i dont see how myrkskog is brutal death considering the heavy industrial influence, so i voted for them, since they are the least brutal death sounding
~gR~

genocide roach said:
i dont see how myrkskog is brutal death considering the heavy industrial influence, so i voted for them, since they are the least brutal death sounding
~gR~

I voted for them as well... they don't fit into this poll at all.

Myrkskog??? What 'heavy industrial influence'? They've had a noise intro and outro....what else do they have to merit an industrial sound? They've got nothing to do with industrial music.......and they're way more brutal than aeternus or blood red throne. almost nothing but blasting on the drums, thick, heavy grinding riffs, highly aggressive vocals and crappy gruesome lyrics..... Norwegian death has a lot in common stylistically with brazilian death, and most brazilian death is considered 'brutal' as well.