• Dying Fetus

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Hate Eternal

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Yattering

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, I've never heard a couple of these. But I chose Morbid Angel, because they have really been going downhill since Domination. Formulas Fatal To The Flesh was weaker than their earlier efforts, and Gateways To Annihilation was even weaker than Formulas Fatal To The Flesh. I really hope that they turn things around again with their next album.

Dreamlord said:
I chose Hate Eternal, because I saw them live and they sucked.

If anyone chooses Aeternus, you're gay. Although, Aeternus aren't exactly brutal death metal.

^^^^^^

I voted for Yattering, though in doing so, I'm not saying that they're not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.

myrksog has a heavy industrial neo black metal type sound. they sound exactly like zyklon. and although myrkskog predates zyklon the comparison helps prove that there is nothing brutal death about them
~gR~

genocide roach said:
myrksog has a heavy industrial neo black metal type sound. they sound exactly like zyklon. and although myrkskog predates zyklon the comparison helps prove that there is nothing brutal death about them
~gR~

Now, that´s bullshit!! Also your loose statement that Myrkskog was industrial influenced or whatever... Myrkskog is grinding, brutal and technical deathmetal on a level high enough to get them far in this poll... I admit, though, that I can hear similar elements in the vocals between Myrkskog and Zyklon, but it doesn´t affects the music the way you describe...LIAR!!!

Post Scriptum:
Don´t bother writing another thread, which says the exact opposite. We all now what YOU mean by now, and to be honest, I don´t want an argue out of this. Just wanted to show, that I do not agree in any of these terms, and nor would I vote for them...

- Yattering it is!!!

the whole tone of BOTH their albums has an industrial futuristic sound. more than just the vocals. why dont you calm down, you sound like you have issues
~gR~

I always considered Myrkskog to be brutal death. But hey, I may be wrong. Glad that Ulvedal share my opinion, though. I also voted for Yattering, I don't think they're anything special.

That industrial/futuristic sound you describe isn't a musical inference or genre typified, that's merely the feel or imagery you're getting from perceiving the music. Regardless of how similar Myrkskog sometimes sounds with Zyklon, their music has practically nothing in common with actual industrial music....and as Uldeval said, they're brutal enough to be in this thread.

Someone hit me ove the head with a tack hammer, cause I'm a retard. I voted for Dying Fetus cause they were my favorite.....I guess I should have read the subject of the thread instead of voting blindly. Oops.