Brutal death metal survivor - Part 3

Vote for your least favourite brutal death band..

• Cryptopsy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Suffocation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immolation

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nile

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Decapitated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Behemoth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dies Irae

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Morbid Angel

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Dying Fetus

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hate Eternal

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Henrik Main

Hello
Aug 10, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Myrkskog and Blood Red Throne were voted out last round, and I deleted Aeternus from the list, considering they really aren't brutal death. Well, the competition is getting quite fierce now - and remember, vote for your LEAST favourite band of the ones listed. If you haven't heard anything of one of the listed bands, vote for that one.

I'll second you on Hate Eternal- musically they dont do anything for me.

Ive never heard any Dies Irae- are they any good?

I am surprised at how many people are voting off Nile, including me. they bored me

NM I'm an idiot I didn't look at the total votes :Smug:

it's only me thus far:Spin:

Yeah, agree, Cryptopsy is probably the best band on the list. As for Dies Irae, I think they are really good. Check out the tracks "Zohak" and "Lion Of Knowledge".

I went with Cryptopsy but it was a toss up between them and Dying Fetus. If they're both around next round I think I'll go with Dying Fetus. I can't stand either of them and would like to see either Morbid Angel or Suffocation win.

Morbid Angel is classic death, not brutal death

I detest Dying Fetus, Dies Irae, Cryptopsy, and Nile. My vote went to Cryptopsy on a whim.

Hate Eternal, Decapitated, and Behemoth don't offend me but they surely don't impress me either.

Immolation and Suffocation are both superior.

Molested, Incantation, Morpheus Descends, Mortal Decay, Anasarca, Gorguts. These groups should be in this poll.